Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Di - I won't spit or throw things at you!!

A cross-eyed bear artist - you'd be famous!!! Hey, how about a cross-eyed golly? (This would be about the time YOU start throwing things at ME! :lol::lol::lol:)

Yeah, I get to see my hits too and where they come from... kinda fun!!! The more folks we can swap links with the better for all of us!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I was thinking about a mother goose series tho, like little bo peep, that sort of thing.

I found the neatest thing at the local grocery store that is supposed to be for party snacks  Plastic toothpicks with card symbols on top-  I thought I could paint the pink heart one red and voila

I muse about the next batch of gollies or how to improve the bodies and my honey goes right off to sleep....if only it were so easy for us post M girls.....

bear_original dilu

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

LOL well it looks like you've gotten some great help regarding your links.  I just wanted to let you knwo you're not crazy, the avatar only went up last night bear_original  Thanks for the comments!!

I've been meaning to ask you.  Dilu - what does it stand for?  I know your first name is Diane.  My Mum's name is Diane, and her nickname when she was young was Dilu because her second name is Lucy.........

Danni

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

wheeee ...........Way to go Dilu ! Istill have to get my web site up..I am sooooo slow, theres' so much to do !!!
                                                                                                                        .......Winney

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Millie,
I didn't receive your emails but I have now got my email working ok.  I'm pleased that you liked the banner and your very welcome, I enjoyed making it. I hope you don't mind me saying but I looked on your links page and some of your links don't work. I had this problem too but hopefully I have sorted it out. I have two huge links pages to bear artists from many different countries.
I have added everyone that has put a banner here and shortly I will be putting text links for the people without banners. Thanks for the links everyone...isn't it great to have this wonderful cyber family!

Jane

Daphne-  my last name is LUndgren-it just has seemed A NATURAL progression-and on this site, since we have been creating our own language-it has lots of deviations.....or maybe I have lots of.....nono
It's too early, I'll be good

Dilu

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

I'll bet we all pronounce it differently too! I for one say it in my head as Dee-Loo..but it's probably meant to be Dye-Loo...then again..it could be Dye-Lah!! Then...add in Rita's Scottish accent, Danni's and my Aussie accent, a couple of Canadians,  Japanese....if we all got together...probably no-one would know who we were talking about!
Okay Dilu.. so how does it go??:P
Same with Laure...some probably say Laura..others, like me...think maybe it's Lawrie...but have no idea!
Speaking of Laura....she's being mightly good staying off the computer...but he Laura...don't forget about us!:o:o

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

My oh my!  So many more messages since I last checked back!  I hope those of you that were struggling with the technology have now found out what you needed to know? 

Maddie, I'm just going to pop along to my site and add your link right now.  Cindy - I'll pop yours on too!Delighted to add you both!

If anyone finds when they check my website links page www.allbear.co.uk that I've missed them out, please shout at me!  I'll pop them up straight away.

I think the more interest we offer collectors by sharing links, the better it will be for keeping interest in the teddy bear world as a whole, alive and kicking! :)

Right, time for me to go back and catch up on my reading here! bear_tongue

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Thank you, Jane, for pointing that out to me.  Is there something in particular that you did to correct the problem?

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Guys and Gals,
                                  Just in case I have forgotten anyone ,will you let me know and I will gladly add your Banner or Link to my page too. I think I have turned the corner now as to-day I feel so much better . If I continue with this progress I shall be back to my bear-making in no time. When I was very busy I used to say I could do with a rest, and now that I,m told to rest ,I wanna make bears. Anyway, I love being part of this Great Group, and long may it continue. Success to you all, as you are the Best.

Hugs from Rita xxxxxxxxxxxx

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Great news, Rita :D

Just don't be tempted to overdo, OK?

You're right--rest is only fun when you should be doing something else!

Eileen

I am pretty easy going about what I am called, cuz nothing anyone here could cme up with would be as bad as a psych patient in the throes of a schizophrenic fit, or an adolescent strung out on meth!

It doesnt matter so much what we are called, as long as we are called...:lol: bear_grin bear_grin

The wonks

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Rita my love, I am so happy you are feeling better. Can't wait to see some of your new babies Hon.

Hugs Louise

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Louise,
                   Hopefully it will not be too long before I will have some new creations to show. I miss my bear-making more than I thought , mind you after 8 years + You would think I would enjoy the rest.But it does not work like that I'm afraid.  Take Care Hugs Rita xxxxx

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Millie all you need to do is check the addresses that you typed in for the links, you have probably miss-typed the address. It's as easy as that.

Jane.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Rita, glad to hear you're recuperating so quickly and happily.  It can't be fun and I enjoy and respect that, despite that, you hang on to your positivity and keep yourself engaged in life.  I think you could teach my beloved mom a thing or two about how reaching out is as comforting as sitting back... <sigh>

As for the networking/banner exchange thing.  I've gotten mail from some of you -- thank you! -- about banners being posted.  I plan, when I find some time this week, to swoop through here like a pelican (have you ever seen those things dive?) and scoop up everyone's banner or info.  I first need, tho, to create a second "Artist" LINKS page on my site, so it's not a five minute job.  I'll get you all onto my site as soon as I can.

Thanks to those of you who have already placed me on yours.  Reciprocity will be yours!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi All,

I haven't forgotten about links to your sites..... I have so much computer stuff to do that when I sit down to get to work it's suddenly 3 hours later and I still haven't gotten half the things I want to do done! And make bears!!! I really need to manage my time better!!

Thank you to all who have added my site to your links page and please have patience with me for a couple more days..... I'll get you all on mine!!!

Hugs,
Daphne

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Okay.  I made some updates to my site, including adding a second LINKS page.  I think I added EVERYONE who participated in this thread.  If you supplied a banner image I used that; if not, I used a text link.

Please check to be sure I've added you and if not, understand it was an oversight.  I hope you'll contact me right away so I can correct the problem!

I haven't been "checking up" on who's added me and who hasn't but as always, a reciprocal link would be appreciated!

http://www.potbellybears.com/My_Homepag … age13.html

Thanks so much,

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Looks fantastic Shelli.  Your homepage is wonderful.

Just something I noticed, Rita's banner isn't hyperlinked.

Take Care,
Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

I've now updated all the links to you who have posted banners. I have given text links to the others. The links can be seen on my website on link page 1 and links page 2, as I have the artists links entered under the country from where the live. If I have missed anyone please let me know and I will add you.

Jane

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Lovely links page Shelli - thank you for the link! bear_original

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Delartful Bears wrote:

Rita's banner isn't hyperlinked.

Oops, thanks for the heads-up.

To everyone else, thanks, and you're welcome!  These links move you up in the browser spidering rankings so over time we should all see more hits as a result of being nearer to the top of the search term lists.  Does that make a whit of sense???

Laughing,

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oodles of sense!! But SPIDERing???? :lol::lol::lol:

Guess that leaves me to catch up on adding links...... off I go!

Board footer