Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Daphne. We are so very sorry my Dear about your Father. Please give your Mom and Dad our love. Also it is very importand to take care of yourself as well. I we can do anything for you or your family, please let us know. You are all in our prayersDaph.

Many Hugs and Blessings Louise and Garnet

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Just want you to know that I AM reading and heeding your advice on taking care of myself the best I can.... got 12 hours sleep last night and for the first time in 2 weeks finally feel rested!!! I've been busying myself with household chores today and trying to block anything stressful out of my head. Have my favorite 'feel good' CD playing very loud and have even gone for a nice long walk on this beautiful spring day in New England.

I know there are more ups and downs to come as Dad is not improving so I'm going to take full advantage of the good moments!

Thank you all for your kindness, love and compassion. And those PRAYERS!!! God is listening to you!!! I can see the blessings He's given my family.... Thank you!

:hug:  Daphne

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

You and your dad are firmly rooted in my prayers Daphne..... Give yourself a big hug from me!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

So sorry to hear things are tough for you Daphne.  We're all thinking of you.  Look after yourself and we'll look forward to your return when life eases a little for you.  :hug:

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Very sorry to hear about how things have been going for you and your family, Daphne!  Our thoughts are with you, and please remember to take care of you too, on top of everything else.
:hug:

Kelly

zemeski Posts: 434

Daphne - Take care of yourself and know brighter roads are ahead of you!! My parents take care of and have my 98 year old grandmother living with them. She is getting bad want go into that, but just know I can see where your coming from!! Hang in their!!! :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Daphne, I can understand completely why you need some time away.  You must be hanging on by a thread with all the stress you've been through.  You are smart to take time to deal with everything.   I sincerely hope that things quiet down for you soon.   My prayers and hugs go out to you and your family. 

And, those darn bunnies will get done when they feel like it !   :hug:

Take Care Daph, we'll miss you  !

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Daphne, I keep you and your parents in my thoughts. I really hope your dad will eventually get healed.

Take care, and keep trying your best not to get too stressed.

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Daphne,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  I understand that you can't post on here as much, but we'll still be thinking about you.  Please take care.  Sending many hugs your way.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thanks again, everyone!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I'm now popping in from time to time to take a break from reality because at the moment my reality stinks!!!

The doctors are NOT very hopeful with Dad's prognosis. In fact they are down right discouraging. And so every time my phone rings my heart leaps into my throat fearing the worst. I'm going to need some anxiety med pretty soon, I'm afraid. I had one nervous breakdown at the ripe old age of 21... I don't want another one, ever!

In the meantime I have TT therapy!  bear_grin  And will jump in when I'm in the right frame of mind to make sense and not be totally depressing!

Your continued prayer and good thoughts are so very much appreciated.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

We are all here for you Daphne Any Time you want us.

I hope things turn out ok! Do look after yourself, your so precious to us, keep healthy and I will keep you all in my prayers.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Daphne never fear when TT is near !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How difficult it must all be for you and your family and Dad at this difficult time in your life, it is something we all have to face and it is not easy. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

Lynette

Board footer