Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

Here are the final few pictures. Again, my apologies for the delay. And now, I'm going to Disneyland!
bear_original Mindy

Jill Kenny from Vermont
kenney.jpg

Donna Bjerke, wrapping a bear to go
bjerke.jpg

Ben Savino of The Toy Store Collector's Gallery
savino2.jpg

Donna Manthey decorated her table with real pansies. She likes gardens and tea and has incorporated those themes in her bears.
manthey.jpg

Donna's dancing bears with a travel kit were inspired by the TV shows of dancing
manthey2.jpg

Sue Van Nattan with "Runner," which was made from an antique table runner. Sue has been spending time at an antique mall and is making bears to match the wonderful antiques she's finding.
vannattan.jpg

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ooh!  Ooh!  Disneyland!  My favorite place on earth!  Are you going to California Adventure too?  If so, be sure to hit:

Soaring Over California
A Bug's Life

And for Disneyland proper, my personal favorites are:

Pirates of the Caribbean
The Haunted House
Indiana Jones

I'm so jealous... HAVE FUN!!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Three Cheers for Mindy!

Do they still have the Grand Canyon Train Ride?  My dad did all the painting of the Grand Canyon.  This was back in the 50's.

thanks again Mindy

have fun!

dilu

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh... I missed instalment #4!  Oh... it is

almost

as good as being there.... but for not being able to eat the desserts!!!!!!

Kim Basta
Wild THyme Originals

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Thanks for the report and the photos Mindy - they are very much appreciated.  It's great to be there vicariously through your camera and description! 
Sure wish there were shows here still.  I really miss the "Bear Fair" that Sandy Morrow used to put on in Calgary, Alberta.  I was hoping someone else would take it over, but I guess it is not to be.

Jane P.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Mindy, I've just been through all of your posts and it's wonderful to see all the bears and the artists behind them.  Thank you for going to all this trouble for us.  Have a wonderful time at Disneyland - i't s a fabulous place for a vacation!

Hugs

Brenda

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  :clap: Thank you, Mindy! Another crop of eye-candy!  :dance:  bear_original

Eileen

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Thanks for the report and pictures, Mindy!  I enjoyed reading it.   bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

MindyThanks.jpg

Well I guess that's the end of your great reports Mindy! Thanks so much for using your time for us taking the pictures and writing the reports. I have really enjoyed seeing and reading everything. Have a great time at Disneyland, wish we could all be with you. Thanks again.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

0ooo that was lovely Mindy thankyou....
ENJOY DISNEYLAND...
Lanie XX

Board footer