Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I will try taking some pictures that I have and see if I can get them  good enough.

Also in 1975 he was asked by the Smithsonian to paint an almost life size mural of the capital building, for the our nations 200th birthday.

I have a picture of it and think I can get it sized down....

I wrote the Smithsonian about a month ago to find out if they still have it rolled up in an attic somewhere, I wish I could remember what he said about the size....but it was humongous.

I never got to go back and see it.  I was hoping if they still had it if they also had posters, or picture piostcards or whatever....

Judi  I am so glad thevmess got straigtened out-  I would have been a nervous wreck.  You seem to have handeled it admirably!

I agree....for what they have put people through the least they deserve is darrhea at the wrong time!

Dilu

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hey Sugar Babe Gal!  Welcome back!

I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation... but so sorry for all the troubles that awaited you upon your return bear_sad  Glad you got the VISA stuff worked out!!   I hear ya on being behind on posts!  I've not been online as much so I can get caught up here at home... and I don't think I'll EVER get totally caught up here! :/

Dilu that is just awesome about your dad's artwork!!  WhooHOOO!!!

Board footer