Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

Hello everybody!

I know......... first I had problems with my computer and I could not spend time here.........
Now............ the computer works again, and I have problems with my teeth....... spend a lot of my time after work at the dentist.
And the other thing is my husband.......... in cause of problems in his company he got really ill. The doctor found a      gastric ulcer and he has to go every second day to some  medical examination to find out if it's "good" or "bad". I can tell you, I don't sleep during the nights, just think about the health of my husband........

So I hope you all will forgive me, not beeing here very often at the moment! bear_sad

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Hi Claudia

I am sorry to hear all the troubles you are having. I hope
for you, that everything will be fine again, and you can relax
in front of the computer.  :pray:   :pray:   :pray:

:hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Oh Claudia, I'm sorry about your troubles. Dentists, OUCH! I hope it all gets sorted out soon. They can do a lot more to treat ulcers these days. Big hugs and prayers to yu both. I hope you can get some rest.
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

My prayers are with you and your husband.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Hello Claudia: Sorry you and your husband are going through a rough patch. Take care now...ulcers are very treatable by the way...It is hard going many times a week to the doctor. But to get well it has to happen...

Michelle

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I send you lots of hugs, Claudia!

I will keep my fingers crossed for your hubby.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Claudia,

So very sorry to hear about your husband and hope that he is feeling better and that the Doctor
can help him with making a speedy recovery.
Also your teeth ..... Dentists not much fun to go there.

I hope that you are both feeling well again, so you can soon be back with us here.

Hugs & best wishes
Carolyn

:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Carla,

Hang in there !! This too shall pass !!!! I will lift a prayer for the both of you. Praying for brighter days ahead. Boy if it isn't one thing it's another !!

So hold on Help is on the way

!!! Keep looking up !!!

Jodi Falk

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Claudia, I am sending many big hugs to both you and your husband.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dental pain and pain from gastric ulcers are very nasty. I do hope you both feel a lot better soon. Come visit us whenever you can Claudia!

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

TeddyB Posts: 83

My  :pray:  are with you and your family. Everything is going to be ok.
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

You poor poor girl - i hope that everyhting works out well and hubby makes a full recovery  :hug:

GET SOME SLEEP!!!!!!!!!  bear_wub

Penny

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Sending my best vibes for better days, Claudia!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Claudia  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

So sorry. Sending  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: and magic dust sprinkles.

Stellajella Wien

Claudia, all the best for you and your hubby!!!!!! :hug:

Gaby bear_flower

Heinsberg

Hello to you all and THANKS SO MUCH for all your prayers,  comforting words and hugs!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
It is yuch a big help for me, knowing, that there are friends all over the world, who are with me and give me the feeling, not to be alone!

My hubby is a bit better, but we still are waiting for the results from the  medical examination and on tuesday he will have another special  medical examination . After that we hope to get news, how everything is goinig on and what we can do. I only hope, that he don't have to go to hospital   :pray: ..........

Thank you all for listening to me  :hug: I  consider myself  so lucky to find this place with all you wonderful humans!  :hug:

THANKS AGAIN and see you soon!

I will come back as soon as possible!  bear_flower  :hug:  bear_flower

Heinsberg

Hello my friends............ I'm back!   :pray:

Not finished with the dentist, and my hubby still is sick at home, but he is better and I have to come here, to see you!
I missed you the time I have not been her during the last time!
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Now I have a lot to read ! But first I want to show you my 2 new knuffels ..... at Teddys and freidns :O)

See you in a bit!  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Great to hear from you again Claudia and to hear that your hubby is getting better.
I love your new knuffels Hubert and Johannes and their beautiful knitted outfits.
Take care and I hope that you are both getting on top of things - you with your teeth and
hubby will be feeling much better.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

Board footer