Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

I just couldn't resist sharing a few pics with you all. These are of a little kitten, Lola, that was abandoned by its mother and rescued by my sister. My sis has had the kitten for I think 2 1/2 weeks now. Poor little thing was so tiny and helpless, but she is now thriving with my sister's undivided care and attention. I think she must've been a little angel sent to my sis. My sister lost her job quite unexpectedly and was feeling pretty horrible. Then on the same day this little orphan came into her life. So she has been very busy and feeling useful taking care of Lola, instead of feeling lost and hopeless because of her unemployment issue.

I just love this pic with her paws spread out like that.      Too cute!
lola1.jpg lola2.jpg
                                                                              Here's one of my daughter, Natalia, looking on.
lola3.jpg   talialola.jpg

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Awe! Good for your sister. :hug:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Your sister is an  bear_innocent and I am sure Lola and her will become the best friends ever.
I will show this pictures to my kitty once she wakes up (now she is having a nap).

May this cutie kitty become an healthy ball of energy.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Kingfisher Farm Teddies Kingfisher Farm Teddies and Folk Art
Illinois

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Nothing better for your soul than someone that NEEDS you to get out of bed!!!!! Precious! Pam

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

]I want to feed it !!! How cute !! AHHHHHHHHH

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Hehe, I know! I just love feeding this little cutie. My sis has to take her almost everywhere because she needs fed so often. So I really like when she decides to visit me cause I know I'm gonna get to feed Lola! bear_original

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Sandi: Those are the cutest pictures! Animals are good for the soul. When I did direct patient care, I would send some of my patients to the animal shelters to adopt a pet. Remarkably, many stayed out of the hospital and got better...Studies show animals are good for depression, high blood pressure (it drops with animals around), the elderly...Oh I could go on and on....The kitty is what your sister needs....

Michelle

Board footer