Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

Hi!
Are there any teddy talkers going to Lincoln City Oregon for the Convention??
I finally get to go this year!
Joan

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Aleta, maybe??

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

She said she was going.... bear_original
She must be busy sewing, like I'm supposed to be....

Joan

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Busy? Yes.  Sewing?  Unfortunately not.  I hope to get back on track this week though. 

I will still be going to Lincoln City though.  I may not have a full table.....but I'm going!!

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

I won't have a full table either, but it will be fun to be there!!

Joan

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Have fun Joan and Aleta and anyone else going.
I hope that you have a great time!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Portland, Oregon
Website

Dearest Carolyn,  bear_flower
You're an absolute doll!  Thank you.

Joan,   bear_flower
Lincoln City is fun and it's such a great get away as well.  I had such a great time last year.  Are you entering any pieces into the contests?

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

I think I might, I have to find my papers....they are buried here on my desk somewhere.
Are you doing any workshops?  I have a favorite antique store in Lincoln City I was going to try to sneek away to.....my husband isn't coming with me, so I won't have to hurry thru it!  bear_grin

I can't go up till Sat morning, but I plan to be there for breakfast.
Joan

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Oh, I'm so envious! I did the Lincoln City show once a few years ago and had a ball! That's one of my favourite places to go for a nice relaxing holiday too! Maybe one of these years I'll get back there - and it would have been so nice to meet the other TT'ers going too!

Portland, Oregon
Website

Edie,  bear_flower
Maybe next year?!!!   bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Joan,  bear_flower
No seminars this time.  I'll be attending the Friday night social, the Saturday breakfast and the Saturday night banquet though.  I need a little time walking on the beach.  It's been a wild year for me.  Sitting on the beach, dipping my toes in the water and just listening to the waves and birds will be absolute heaven.  I am soooo looking forward to it.

bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Sitting on the beach, dipping my toes in the water and just listening to the waves and birds will be absolute heaven.  I am soooo looking forward to it.

Where can I find out about going to this show?!!! Who promotes it?

Portland, Oregon
Website

Hi Tami,  bear_flower
Pat Moore promotes this show.  It's not only a Teddy Bear Convention but the largest fundraiser for the Portland Paws chapter of Good Bears of the World.  You may contact Pat at:  pmorprod@aol.com

Last year I did very well.  It's one of the few teddy bear only shows left in Oregon.....if not the only one!  Artists come from all over the United States to show their bears in Lincoln City.  Collectors come, not only from Oregon, but California and Washington as well.  Almost all of my new collectors came from the Seattle, Washington area last year.  One came from California and two from Oregon.  For those of you not familiar....it's a minimum four hour drive for these collectors.  They are serious collectors and fabulous people.

Give it some thought.  The dates for next year are already set for October 5th, 6th and 7th.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

Aleta, I'll look for you at breakfast!  Lincoln City is a nice place to relax, I love listening to the ocean.

Now if I could just focus on my sewing! bear_grin

Joan

JanetandBears Janet Ann Anderson and Bears
Breckenridge, CO
Website

I am with you Aleta about looking forward to walking the beach, listening to the birds and just relaxing.  I love going to Lincoln City every year as it is a mini vacation for me and a wonderful get away. 
     Iam busy getting a bear ready for the contest and hope to have it done before I leave.  I will be participating in all the activites and so looking forward to it all..  I will see you there in one week!   

Janet

Board footer