Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

I was cruising eBay this morning, and look what I found bear_wub  bear_wub ....................

http://cgi.ebay.com/OOAK-fairy-tale-SCU … dZViewItem

Absolutely beautiful work.......I am totally in awe of this artist bear_wub  bear_wub .......
Can't stop looking at the girl's face......there's something in the expression.(*sigh*)

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Doesn't it make you cry  - you sort of suspend belief for a while.

The amount of work and technical skill that has gone into this is awesome.

Makes me feel quite inadequate...........maybe I have other talents????????????????

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

HOLEY MOLIE ! WOWIE ZOWIE

! AHHHHHHHHH !

SOME BODY BUY THAT FOR ME ! I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND FOR EVER !

If I were rick that would be at my house, I don't think I have ever seen any thing so beautiful that wasn't made by GOD. She must have been trained by the Master himself !

Thanks for sharing ahhhhhhhhhhhhh now I really want it  Heavy sigh !!!

Jodi Falk

HAY ...WE COULD ALL PULL OUR MONEY AND SHARE IT ! A month with you a month with me A month with who ever !!!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Tracy,
     Thanks for giving me such a wonderful start to my day - this artist is incredible!   Makes me want to start making miniature dolls again - hmmmm (LOL!)

Hugs,

Brenda

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

It's staggering!  Absolutely beautiful.  Makes me feel clumsy and inadequate.  How wonderful it must be to create something so perfect.  Thanks for sharing this!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

I've been watching this one!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  I often go into the artist doll area too...the sculpted works are AMAZING.  I have a few favorites that I peak in on...it's really breath taking stuff.
:hug:
~Chrissi

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

HAY ...WE COULD ALL PULL OUR MONEY AND SHARE IT ! A month with you a month with me A month with who ever !!!

Excellent idea Jodi!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb Except they would probably be "lost in the mail" (:twisted: bear_whistle ) when time to leave my house :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: ......................

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I saw this piece the other day..it's just awesome. Now that is talent.....

You just have to admire the intricacy and the attention to detail!!!

Stellajella Wien

IDON´TBELIEVEIT!!!!
Wonderful! bear_wub

Gaby bear_flower

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

I've been watching this one too. This artist has been creating wonderful sculptures for some time but this one absolutely took my breath away!

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Unbelievably  beautiful - I'll covet that for the rest of my life!

Marion

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Absolutely breath taking peice.  She looks so real I think she has a soul bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

No words to describe this stunningly awesome piece!  I'm so glad her injured hand is well - the world is better off because of art like this to inspire us.

Annnik JustMerde
Bells & Sherman, Texas
Website

Hi all!  My first post to look at after introducing myself in the "new members"... and it's about a "friend" of mine from the doll-makers' list I'm a member of!  It's she wonderful!?!?  All of her dolls are great, but this one is breath-taking!

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!! I'm sure they're both real.......

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Thank you so much Tracy for sharing this link with us!  What a joy to behold.

gollyhugs
dilu

sarahjane Brisbane

Absolutely stunning...I saw this the other day but thank you Tracy for reminding me to go and take another look at such a breathtaking piece of work!!!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Is'nt this just the cat's whiskers???????

Just so beautifully worked  bear_wub This doll artist always produces top quality work, i often have a look  to see what pixiewillow has on eBay and she always has something wonderful to offer. Although i have to say that i think this is her best yet.
I have an old edition of this book and it's so nice to see that someone else loves it too.

Now.....................anyone gonna buy this for me?  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Penny  bear_tongue

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears
Annnik wrote:

Hi all!  My first post to look at after introducing myself in the "new members"... and it's about a "friend" of mine from the doll-makers' list I'm a member of!  It's she wonderful!?!?  All of her dolls are great, but this one is breath-taking!

I hope you'll tell the lady were all drooling - in my case - a lottery win this weekend wouldn't come amiss. :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

OMG, I'm in love.  I can't believe how beautiful they are bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

I had this on watch too - I'm almost embarassed to say - that it's because of the polar bear. I wanna do just like that - but at 2 or 3"....
I've said it many many times - the doll artists make usbear ppl look like neanderthals.... clumsy ones at that....

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

It a piece with a thousand words.....its an absolutely breath taking peice.... The whole image....well there is somthing about that I love.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Wow! This set is beautiful the bear is so realistic and I am out of words for the doll... wow, that expression!  I feel like such an amature!  :crackup:

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

I too have been watching this piece and am in awe of her talent .Totally unbelievable that she has actually created this piece- what a God given talent!!!!
Hugs
Gail

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Well knock me over with a feather...It is beautiful.

Annnik: You lucky duck....you know the artist....well for goodness sake have her join teddy talk. She made a bear, I think that makes her one of us...

Michelle

Board footer