Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Karen,
     Thanks for the link and it appears to be still running.  Even if the buyer is trying to re-sell it, it shouldn't be saying she was the artist.  Something is definitely fishy.  I sent the link to the artist, along with an email.  I suspect someone would have already notified her, but I want to make sure she is aware of the auction.

hugs,

Brenda

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Karen
I tried your link and it now says listing no longer available- something definitely going on?????????? Thurs at 10.20 pm Canadian DST
Hugs
Gail

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

:clap:
Gail,
I think we've won! They've stopped the auction! It's so sad we have to worry about this stuff. But I think it's great that we can help fellow artists. Maybe one day it'll be one of us  bear_rolleyes
Karen

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Karen,
     I'm glad the auction has been pulled - I think the only way to beat these sleeze bags is to watch out for each other, whether we know the artist or not.   Penny told me, when my auction was copied last December on the British Ebay and that was before I joined Teddy Talk - I never would have found it there.  I hope this artist's original auction hasn't been compromised, but I fear it might be.  Her work is just outstanding.  I really think that marking our photos is a reasonable deterent.  If they have to work too hard, they won't bother. 

hugs,

Brenda

Board footer