Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Blossoms4print_002.JPGBlossom-and-henry.jpgThis is Blossom and she is with Kimberly's 'BEARBOTTOMBEAR'S'wee Racoon HENRY. They are having a ripe old chinwag. Blossom has her wee lion dolly in her pouch.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What a great fun piece Wendy!  Love the kanga colouring!  Kimberley's racoon is a real sweetie too!  bear_wub

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Your roo is marvelous ! And I love the mohair you used ! And yes, Henry is a real sweetie too !

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Eliza Donothin is looking forward to play with Blossom.  bear_original

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

K Pawz Guest

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Absolutley adore her Wendy :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Hugs,
Krista

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

About the cutest thing I've ever seen.  Love them!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_thumb

sarahjane Brisbane

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Beautiful as always Wendy!!!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Fun, fun, fun! What character you put into your pieces, Wendy! bear_thumb  I love the photo of the "chinwag," as you said. What a great word!! bear_grin

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow Wendy, you have done so well with your kanga's, congrats. This is awesome Mate.  :hug:

Also love you signature logo.  Fantastic.  :clap:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Fantastic!!! You are so inventive!! :clap:

WA

Thankyou all. Your comments have helped to boost my ego. :redface: Which really doesnt need boosting because I have been told it is big enough as it is. :crackup:
Karen, thanks about your comments on my logo. I love it too. It would never have come if I had tried to do it. The best things come via a creative process. One idea at a time until some how it all becomes a whole.
I consider my collars to be quite a successful idea. I'm proud of them. And plan to put them on all my critters.
Once junior gets one I will then put him up for sale. bear_grin
:hug:  :hug:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Awwww Wendy: your roo made me smile....What a wonder imagination you have...love the colors, love the face....love, it all.....beautiful work....

Michelle

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oh my gosh,  I haven't had too much time to get in and browse the showcase, but I'm glad I did!  I LOOOVE LOOOOOVE your Kangaroo, Wendy!!!  Aww, and thanks for making lil' Henry a part of the photo op too!  bear_smile   You make the best Oz Criters!

Kimberly W.

WA

Hi, Kimberly!!!!!
I'm lucky I still have Henry. My father fell for him big time. It took all my willl not to part with him.
Henry that is, not my father.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_thumb

Board footer