Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

pursia72copy.jpgHere's Purr-sia...my first attempt at a cat. I am not going for realism here so she definitely won't be winning the Supreme Cat show!!

I am still developing the pattern and it does need tweaking as she is heading in the right direction but not there yet. She'll be coming to the NEC show at Birmingham along with the next cat I make and  a few teddies..if I ever get out of cat mode!!purrsia72copycopy.jpg

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Ooh, Jenny, how cute is that pussy cat!

I love it!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Brilliant!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

She's Puuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrfect!!!   Very nice Jenny...your designs and looks are just so inspirational.   She actually looks very real in terms of a young not quite grown up kitten.

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks Sophie for the nice comments!! Shantell.. that's just what I was aiming at...so I am very pleased you picked that up!!

These pictures are not too good..the sunlight is way too bright today and white is a mare to shoot anyway...but she looks ok.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW OH WOWEEEWOWEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Outstandingly gorgeous magnificently wonderful CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE   bear_wub  bear_wub

sigh

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Ooooh ! Now this is a cute kitten !!!  bear_wub  bear_wub She is fantastic !  bear_wub

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Wow, she is stunning!  bear_wub

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks girls I am tickled pink that you have all taken the time to make such lovely comments

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

bear_wub I love that cat. She is beautiful and cute at the same time.

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, wow!! She is just purrecious! bear_wub You will certainly have to make more kitties. She's sure to be a hit at your show.

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Jenny........she is beautiful...and I just can't believe the likeness to my little British Shorthair cat Sophie...very

kitten like and gorgeous!

You will be inundated with requests for more of these!!!!!!!

Hugs,

Yvonne.

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

way cute kitty Jenny - I love the name too.  I look forward to meeting her siblings.

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks ladies  :hug: ..I am really delighted she turned out as she did. I do have improvements to the pattern in hand...but it's funny..I made her on a bit of a whim. I had been thinking of it for a while...thinking of the design and the shapes involved...and I think she's a good start..

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

She is so wonderful!  Reminds me of my white persian cat I grew up with, who we lost a couple of years ago.  Such a cute little face, and its lovely to see you've retained your 'look' even though its a different animal.  I love her! bear_wub

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

She is soooo sweet Jenny-you will have to make some more.I love cats and want to have a go at some myself when I am happy enough with my bears so I can branch out a bit-although that might be in another ten years :crackup:
Laurie :hug:

sarahjane Brisbane

Jenny your pussy cat is just beautiful, and it is fantastic that you've still managed to retain your "look" even in another animal!!!  I really really love her!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Now that is about the cutest kitty I've ever seen.  You can almost hear her purrrrrring.  Excellent work!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Jenny,
  She's amazing! A very sweet,Huggable Young Kitty w/ a vulnerable appeal. Your work continues to amaze me.
                                                    Mikki

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

What an absolutley precious kitty Jenny. Three o'clock look is very 'there' but so is the 'kitty' look. Doesn't look like it needs a thing changed to me! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
That's a lovely fur too! Your scissor sculpting is amazing!

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Beautiful!!  I love her.

Sandi

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Jenny,
I was just thinking a week or two ago that you could make beautiful cat faces!!!
She is simply GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_wub

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks again ladies!!! Hayley she does need tweaking a bit...I know where things need changing..not much of a change but she just needs a bit of shape alteration...just so I feel happy that she's as cat like as I can get her.

As far as the face goes it's a fact that even if I try I can't change the look of my bears and friends ...and I have tried...occasionally...just to see..but like most artists you find your signature face and no matter how you try to change it nothing ever appeals to you other than that look!!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Jenny, I love your kitty, I think you have done an awesome job. Well done.  :clap:

I think that having a signature look is great, at least you know who the bears are by. Just my personal opinion

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Wow, Jenny--she's very realistic to my eye. Definitely of the almost-grown-but-not-yet-snarky age bear_wub

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Jenny she is beautiful!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub What a great job you have done!

Board footer