Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

majdle Posts: 130
Website

boo_spinka.JPG

This is my new addition to the crew - Boo-Boo. It´s not poor little Boo- Boo´s best day today, though. He´s such an innocent little creature and he likes sneaking into Mom´s bed at night. the other bears tell him that teddies don´t need to sleep, but Boo is different. He loves taking naps. Just like today..He hopped up on the bed and snuggled up close to me and my puppies (good puppies:-)).

But as morning came other bears started teasing poor Boo and that woke him up. He just opened his eyes, but didn´t wanna get up. But the bears kept on teasing (especially Jackfrost - he´s the funny guy).Willy nilly, our poor Boo-Boo took the effort and slowly slowly sat up...boo-perina.JPG

boo_boo_sedi.JPG

He looked out the window and saw a beautiful morning... His bow was all wrinkled and so was his fur and yes, he can get kinda grumpy in the mornings...but it didn´t matter anymore. time to strech his joints for another sunny day..

And besides that..there´s nothing a cup of coffee can´t fix..and don´t tell me bears don´t drink it:-))boo-konecne.JPG[size=12]

[/size]

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Very cute!
I love the paw pads! bear_grin

Kathleen Pa

Very cute and very wise to know that there is nothing a good cup of coffee can't fix!

Kathleen

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

What a little cutie-pie!  bear_wub

Board footer