Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Kathleen Pa

here are some pics of my first attempt at NFing.  The dog is from a edinborugh Import pattern (Buster) and the bear from my new stash of roving ( I think thats what you call it?)1234tt.jpgttt123.jpg

Kathleen

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Darling doggie and teddy! Bravo for your first try!

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Kathleen they are terrific. I haven't made a dog yet must have a go.  But first I have to go and pull the weeds out of the garden,,,,darn..

Kathleen Pa

Thanks guys!  I'm still in awe of NFing.  It truly is like magic.  When you tell people about it, they can't believe that a ball of fluff and a needle can turn into a critter.

Kathleen

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Kathleen, 

how fun, and what a nice job too....I especially like your pupster!  really good job. 

Makes you feel like a sculptor huh?

great job....keep it up!

gollyhugs
dilu

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Kathleen, you have done a terrific job and that puppy looks so natural in the garden.  BRAVO...you're on your way!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Another needle felter!!! Yes yes yes...love it!!! Very cute kritters Kathleen bear_wub

Hugs &

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

They are a marvelous first go Kathleen. Good on you!! :clap:  bear_thumb  Love the pink fibre. I have become quite partcial to pink lately.
I'm gunna make me a pink puddle I reck'in.

Kathleen Pa

Thank you :redface:  you guys are only encouraging me to start another "stash"  I think I need to have a nice supply of wool on hand .  Hmmmm......... it's alot cheaper than mohair and I already have a nice storage tub for it................

Kathleen

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: So hurry and get that "stash" that storage tub is just waiting...as are all the folks who are addicted to needle felting:clap:  :clap:  :clap:   :dance:  :dance:  :dance: We love new members to our "NFers anonimous" group bear_grin

Hugs &

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congrats Felting is fun.  :clap:

Board footer