Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

Hi Ladies!
I know, I have not been her for a while again - at the moment it is like a Never Ending Story of bad things.........

Well, my hubby is better now, the ulcers are going to disappear and he feels better! That makes me very happy!

BUT - today he got the notice for his job! The company would have no more money ............
I could cry  bear_cry
Don't know, how everything is going on ...........
I only hope, he will find a new job very soon!

At the moment I really feel sad............. so please excuse me, when I'm not writing too much......

Thanks a lot for listening  :hug:

sarahjane Brisbane

Oh Caudia this is terrible news for you, I"m so sorry to here about your husbands job....I will keep my fingers crossed that he finds something soon... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Oh Claudia,

so sorry that your husband lost his job. I cross my fingers that he will find a new job soon.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Heinsberg

Sarahjane and  Bine  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Thanks so much for your sympathy! And thanks so much for crossing fingers!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

It makes me feel much better!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh dear, I am so sorry Claudia - that is just terrible news!!   :hug:  I wish you and your hubby all the best.

Goodluck!
Danni

Heinsberg

Danni  :hug:  I'm so thankful for your wishes!  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Dear Claudia,

I am so sorry to hear about your husbands job and I hope that another job will turn up soon for him.
Glad to know that his health is getting better.
I have been wondering how you were Claudia and my thoughts and love and prayers are with you
at this time.

It has been a rough patch that you have been going through and hope that everything will turn out
well in your life.

Warmest hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

Heinsberg

My dear Carolyn!

Thanks so much for your kind words!  :hug: 
Your thoughts are so important for me!  :hug: Makes me feel so much better! And - it is the truth! - I could feel your thoughts and prayers! I always have been with you in my thoughts and I feel so sorry for not writing so long!  bear_sad

Love and hugs
Claudia

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

I know how you feel Claudia , my husband was laid-off from his job a month ago and there is talk the the plant will close for good in the new year. Even if they don't, he is too far down the list to be called back  bear_cry   bear_cry  I worry about christmas for our kids and medical and dental bills bear_sad 
  I send my heartfelt prayers to you and your husband that he gets new work soon  :pray:   :hug:   :hug:

Heinsberg

Oh Shari!  :hug:  I feel with you and your husband too! And I send my heartfelt prayers to you and your husband too!  :pray:  :hug:
Hope, he will get a new job very soon too!

And don't worry about christmas! I know- it's hard in such a situation, but I believe, we all will have a wonderful christmas time, because we can share this special time with the ones we love!  :hug:

Mitch2052 Blue Valley Bears
Website

Dear Claudia,
I hope your hubby is feeling better and on the road to recovery. I can only wish you both that things will turn around for you soon.
bear_flower
Cheers Susan

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

So sorry to hear that Claudia, but glad that your husband is feeling better. I hope that something will turn up soon and things will start looking a little brighter for you - things do seem to come in bunches like that don't they. They say that when one door closes, another one opens so hopefully that will happen for you too!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

It may not seem like it now, but there's a great chance that he'll get into an even better job soon  :hug:   Hopefully his new job won't cause any more ulcers either!  Sending along  :hug: BIG hugs, though  :hug: as I know how stressful this can be  bear_flower

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Claudia it seems like "when it rains it, pours". I said a prayer for you and your husband.. :pray:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh gollygee Claudia, that is very bad news.  I am so sorry.

We have to hang onto our hope, especially when all things seem so bleak.  Truly something will happen.  I will pray for your peace of mind while waiting the answers....something will happen....things will work out......but hope is essential

gollyhugs
dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I hope only good things to come for you and hubby, Claudia.  Sending best vibes for an even better job soon.  Big hugs to you!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Claudia I hope that all works out well for you and your hubby very soon.. I know it is hard to stay positive when every thing seems to be falling apart around you. Just keep thinking good thoughts and know that we are here for you.. :hug:  :hug:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh Claudia, life can be so unfair!

I think the most important now is that your hubby's health is getting better and better.
Try your best to have him in good health and then try to see how to solve the problem of the job. Easy to say, I know.
Why not taking a couple of days of holidays to forget all these bad things? Then you will both feel better and have the energy for an efficient job seaking. I am sure your hubby will find a new job in no time.

I will keep my fingers crossed for both of you.
Please keep up posted about your hubby.

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Claudia,

Dear heart I will lift you and hubby in prayer. Your asking for the right thing PRAYER !!! So set back and wait for the blessing bear_grin

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh Claudia that is so sad that your husband has lost his job. I am glad to hear that he is feeling better now and I hope he soon finds a good job. Hugs to you both.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  :hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

I am sorry to hear this news, Claudia.  bear_sad  My thoughts are with you in these tough times. It sounds cheesy but I am going to say it anyway... things ALWAYS get better. Hang in there.
Aerianna

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

So sorry to hear your news Claudia.  I hope things will get better soon.

Jane

Kathleen Pa

Sending you a big bear hug and prayers for your hubby to get an even better job and for peace of mind and strength for both of you to get thru this difficult time.  Know that you have the love and support of your friends here at TT. :hug:

Kathleen

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

I'm so sorry Claudia bear_cry .  Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.  Sending hugs..... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Claudia, you've really had a tough time lately! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

It's a relief to know that your Hubs is feeling better, though--that's the main thing. I hope you can both keep your spirits up, because things DO turn around. 

I've been through so many ups and downs and arounds by now that I'm a little dizzy, but even the bad stuff has to change! :hug:

Board footer