Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awe Claudia! I am so sorry Hon! We will say many prayers for you and your family. Hubby needs to hang in there. All will get better.

Hugs Louise

beary_clairey Luton

Claudia - I think the great piece of news is that your husband is getting and feeling better, which is so important.

Even though its upsetting about his job, maybe in his next job, he will be even happier and do better and get more out of it!!

Thats all you can hope for !!!

Hugs

Claire

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Claudia, I am glad your husband is feeling better.  I am so sorry to hear about his job.  Things do sometimes work out for the best.  God has a way of doing that, you know.  Closing one door to open another.  You and your husband will certainly be in my prayers.  Will you keep us posted?
:pray:   :pray:   :pray:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Sending you a big hug Claudia  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  I'm glad your hubby is feeling better and I really hope he finds another, even better job!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I'm saying a prayer for you and your husband.  God works in mysterious ways.  He has plans for your future.  Have faith.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Claudie I trust that God had something better in store for your husband.  I'm glad he is feeling better and hope that the job loss doesn't discourage him too much.  Hugs to you both  :hug:

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

Hi Girls ............. sorry, when I don't write to everyone personally........... I sit here, read all your kind words and thoughts and prayers...... with tears in my eyes....... bear_cry
But tears for joy........... you all are helping me to keep my faith and my hubby will hang in there... yes, for sure bear_original

I thank you all so much.........don't find the rigth words now..........Sorry!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Claudia,  bear_flower
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

And one more warm hug simply because,  :hug:
Aleta

knuffelbear Claudia's Knuffelbaeren
Heinsberg

Aleta ........ my thanks to you too!  :hug:

It makes me feel so good, to have so many friends here at TT!

And I should say to you all many thanks from my hubby! He was crying too, not because of the job he lsot, because of your  sympathy!!!!!!
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

We truely get by with a little help from our friends bear_grin

And lots of prayer bear_grin

Board footer