Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Has any one ever used South African Mohair?  If so how did you like it?

Sandi

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I am pleased to hear the good comments about the South African Mohair. To be honest I have not used any as yet.
The first batch of samples that I was sent was not great, the pile just pulled out, and all the the local shops and artists here in SA complained, and they LISTENED, and said they would improve.

Here is the latest news I received from them

Why buy from LouBear Mohair?

here a 7 good reasons why you should buy from LouBear Mohair:

Quality - Loubear Mohair is woven on German industrial looms and conforms with international quality standards. Our fur is made from South African Mohair / Viscose blended yarn (100% Mohair coming soon). It is dyed with EU approved non toxic and safe dyestuffs in an controlled process, carefully finished by hand and each piece is inspected before sending it out. Many bear artists (local and international) have tried it and are satisfied customers.           
Continuity - All articles and colours in our range are in stock or can be produced on demand. If you buy an item today, you can buy the same again at any time. You don't have to change the fabric in your kit or the picture of your bear in your advertising.
Short delivery time - We normally send out an order within 2 working days after receipt of payment. We are able to do this because we are using modern methods to organize our production and stockholding.
Cut out the Middle Man - Whether you are a retailer, a teacher giving classes or an individual artist, you buy direct from the manufacturer. This cuts cost and saves time.
Communication - A state of the art website and safe internet shop (Mweb), email, phone, fax, SMS and regular newsletters enable us to keep close contact to you. We are proud to respond quickly and efficient to customer requests. We are proven to really listen to and act on valuable customer input.

They are trying, so if anyone does have any COMPLAINTS then I suggest you do WRITE to them they will listen and solve your problems, this is the only way they will IMPROVE and we WILL ALL BENEFIT.

http://www.loubear.com/

Lynette

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

I saw their ad in Teddy Bear and Friends.  I am always looking for something different.   Thanks for the info.  Toby, please post a picture when your bear is finished.  I would like to see your comments after you have had a chance to work with it.  I'm glad you like my avatar.

Sandi

Board footer