Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Plumduffeye.jpgPlumduffnose.jpgPlumduff.jpgPlumduffhead.jpg... and finally, 'Plumduff' - the very last bear for the show at Ally Pally tomorrow!

He is made as a commission for a gentleman who will be collecting him at the show tomorrow.  I've used Intercal's fabulously gorgeous 825A in light violet for this bear and have worked some English alpaca into the design. He has a lovely plum coloured nose and I've hand painted the eyes.  I'm very pleased with him, but will his new owner be?  Watch this space!!  :pray:

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Plum Duff will be one of the first to find a home Paula, I'm sure of it! He's totally gorgeous - just wish I could I could see him in person....good luck tomorrow! Hope it's a sell-out for you  bear_thumb

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Paula......Plumduff is fabulous......all my favorite colours..... your collector will be thrilled with him!!!  :clap:

See you tomorrow!!!!!!!

Hugs,

Yvonne.  bear_flower

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

This is one scrummy bear - I wish you had made him for me   :clap:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hey Paula I have just worked you out...yes I think you are an alien...

no human can produce such large wonderful bears like you do so quickly...

Hugs Jane.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
P.S. What planet are you from?

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Now this is MY kinda bear....I LOVE him!!! bear_wub

If your collector doesn't like him then you can send him to me! My favourite colour is purple and this bear appeals to me SO much!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Oh Paula my first thoughts were '"what a beaut nose he does have" and then I moved onto ...sigh...sigh....sigh....
I end up speachless when viewing your spectacularly cuddly looking bears. ...sigh... I love them SOOOO much............s..i...g...h... bear_wub

Pipa UK

OH MY GOSH!!! STUNNING!!!!!!!! what an absolutle beauty

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Paula, He's beautiful.................................what a 'BEARsonality'!
I'm sure the person you made him for will feel like the luckiest guy at the show!
And that nose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_whistle

AndreaM

Celena Oxford

OHHHHHHHH..........AHHHHHHHH....Paula, I am speechless...you are sooo good, just looking at how well and neat you did the nose....beside the lovely expression.

Beary hugs
Celena  :hug:

djbbears Queensland

Paula your bears are just great and the detail is just amazing I hope you do well in your show.........damm you will do well ........starts saving as would love to own one of your wonderful teds one day..........congratulations on your work...

Now not game to show one of my kids...lol bear_shocked

Well done.......

Take Care
Be safe

Debbie

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Hello Paula your bear if perfect in every way if only i could make a noes like that all my dreams would have come true

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Thanks everyone!  Sorry it's taken me a while to pick up this thread ... it's been hectic since the show.  I'm pleased to tell you that Plumduff's new dad was a pleased as punch with his bear and carried him proudly from my table, refusing a bag!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Paula said

Plumduff's new dad was a pleased as punch with his bear and carried him proudly from my table, refusing a bag!

And I know why he refused a bag ...Plumduff was far to beautiful to be hidden away...as were all your bears Paula, no wonder you sold out so soon.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb  bear_flower

Board footer