Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Wowza, Penny! I love this kitty head, can't wait to see all of him. I think it looks like a "him." And he looks very smug. In my head I'm picturing a Persian, and how most of 'em have that look like their poo doesn't stink. bear_laugh

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Your cat is turning out really good,My last cat turned out to be a lamb :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  So I haven't tried again  bear_grin

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177
Jodi Falk wrote:

Your cat is turning out really good,My last cat turned out to be a lamb :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  So I haven't tried again  bear_grin

Ha Ha Ha - i know what you mean Jodi, cats are sooo hard to do ain't they. This one has given me no end of trouble. I'd love to see the lamb!

I hate cats too but that is spectacular!!!!!!!!!! Can I buy one to set outside my mother in law's door?????????????? Just the head please ...   Hmm, maybe I could put it on my headless bear body .... there's a vision ... I didn't say it was a GOOD one!!!

Toby

What a great idea Toby - i could sell them as Mother-in-Law scarers  :crackup:  Bet i would sell a truck load!!!!!

Penny  bear_tongue

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Penny your pussy cat is wonderful - it is so much like our liitle blue Persian.. Hyacinth.
She had the same coloured eyes and that same stuck up look about her!
Great job Girl.

Can't wait to see the finished pussycat.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177
Carolyn Green wrote:

Penny your pussy cat is wonderful - it is so much like our liitle blue Persian.. Hyacinth.
She had the same coloured eyes and that same stuck up look about her!
Great job Girl.

Can't wait to see the finished pussycat.

Hugs
Carolyn
:rose:

Hi Carolyn, well the cat at least has a body and legs now and is coming along nicely. I'll post pics here when it begins to look a little more like a 'whole' cat. In fact, he is going to be a kitten as i am not up to standard with an adult cat body yet.......i'm still laboring away on that one! Could be years. ha ha

Penny  bear_tongue

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Great to hear the kitty cat now has a body and legs and is coming on nicely!

Penny good luck and we are really looing forward to seeing him finished.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Jodi-s-Pics-3-5-05-009-400-pix.jpgPenny....the cat / lamb is so bad I hate to show it .I made it a long time ago and it is on the crafty side ... but here goes  :rolleyes:

But the person who bought it loved it UMMMMMMMMMM just goes to show there is a person for every designed piece  bear_grin

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh stuff and bother!

Penpen says she hates cats and then goes and whips out a persian.  quite impressive, that!
Very nicely done...finish her up and lets see just how neautiful she thinks she is!

gollyhugs
dilu

Pages:

Board footer