Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Hey Retail Fans -
It's time to gear up for the Holiday Rush!
Make your list and check it twice or thrice!
No coal for you this year... You have planned everything out perfectly...
Dad wants a sports car, brother wants a soccer ball, sister wants a dolly, and all mom wants is some time at a nice luxury spa... :crackup:

It reads like a bad ad from the 50s.

Anyway...
Besides getting ready for the holidays, I just bought a "new" car.
The Olds just died. The services will be held next week. A memorial fund has been established, funds maybe sent to Jared, Polo, IL.
The "new" car is an '06 Malibu with low miles. Nice slate grey colour. The best thing is that this car will tell me when it needs an oil change, what is wrong with it, the heat and A/C both work! and well it is newer!
The headlights have an auto feature so they turn on when needed, how cool is that?
Plus there is tons of storage room in it if I need to haul something, better than the Olds.

At work I have been cross-trained in the RX department as a RX cashier. Right now I am qualified to check out the meds through the computer system, check PSE products through the system, and then I can take your money at the RX register. Something new to do. I went to school with the pharmacist, so I get to work with someone I know from way back...  :crackup:

That's all from my corner of the world.

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Congratulations Jared, the car and the job.  Pretty exciting to have a new car with that new car smell and all the bells and whistles. 

I got one of those unsolicited catalogues in the mail the other day (it was Dollmasters) and as I was thumbing through, behold, your vege bunnies, then your mom's bears.  Cool ! ! ! Thumbs_up21.gif

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

I love that new car smell!!!  bear_wub  Congratulations on the new car! bear_thumb

It's time for me to have one, mine smells like my dogs..... bear_rolleyes

Yea! for new cars.

Joan

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Jared, just got my Dollmasters catalog

Oh hon!  Your bunnies are fab! 

And that Cat!  To die for....wonderful job, you, your so quiet and modest....but your stuff screams here I am take me home and love me to pieces.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Jared: Well congratulations on getting a new car....I'll light a candle for the old "Olds" that died....

Michelle

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Hay Jared !!! HO HO HO !!!! Things are getting crazy at Kohls !! Product is coming in so fast that the store is busting with product to sell. People are testy and tired already....Help is quitting already....retail was not a fun job DAAAAAAAAAAA any way I guess they figured it was a fun job and that they could stand around and talk all day . UMMMMMMMMMMM Boy its crazy !!!

Glad to hear about your new car  bear_grin Merry Christmas from you to you I guess?  :dance:

Hang in there , new job sounds better... but now you will see all the sick people...better drink plenty of orange juice bear_grin

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Well...
I just my license from the State of IL to be a RX tech. Now I just need a job to open in the RX department and I'll be all set.
Need to go get things ready for the online show that mom and I are doing this next week...
should be fun hope that you all will be stopping by.
http://www.criffenbergbearco.com/holidayhouse.html

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Well congratulations to you Mr. Jared, thats a recession proof vocation!

gollyhugs again

dilu

Board footer