Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Help girls.........has anyone in the UK seen the cute dancing penguin commercial? The one that dances with a little girl?
I can't for the life of me remember what it actually advertises as i am always too busy going "Awww ain't it cute" and never bother to watch to see what it advertises.
bear_rolleyes

The reason i ask? Ellen's penguins remind me so much of this cute little penguin and i have mentioned it to her and she would love to see it but i can't find it on the www as i don't know what to search for...........i did try 'dancing penguin' but you would be surprised at what the search comes up with and none of it the commercial i am after.

Penny  bear_tongue

bearlykidzbears Bearly Kidz Bears
Lodi, Ca.

I think the commercial is for the new movie Happy feet. The about dancing penguinc its a cartoon. Denise bear_grin

bearlykidzbears wrote:

I think the commercial is for the new movie Happy feet. The about dancing penguinc its a cartoon. Denise :lol:

No it's not advertising a movie and it is'nt a cartoon Denise.............maybe it's for washing powder or something? But i will check ou the movie, sounds cute

Penny  bear_tongue

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Persil soap powder! If you buy a big one you get a free penguin inside. Amy has sent off for a wash mit one off the toilet rolls, just collect two tokens. The penguin is called Mumble. Way cute! It is for happy feet, Amy wants to see this.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX-Zg9rBeHM&NR

It was working earlier bear_angry

Just Google persil advert penguin and you should find it.

Thanks Manda........ :hug:  you saved me going nuts, the little girl is soooo sweet is'nt she? The previous ad is great too - she wants to be a penguin.
Bless Her.

Densise......you were sort of right after all...........the ad is for washing powder but the penguin with the litle girl is from the movie Happy Feet - so you get the gold star after all and i get the dunce cap and get to sit in the corner!
:crackup:

Thanks Girls  bear_thumb

Penny  bear_tongue

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I want to see Happy Feet... love the commercial.
Not sure I could stand all that hip hop music for 90 minutes!!! Am I getting old???? bear_cry

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 4881784275

Above is a link to the movie trailer..... a longer version than what is shown on TV here in the states. The commercial on TV is short and full of hip hop music that at 36 drives me crazy! I can't believe I'm saying that! Anyway.... this trailer shows a different 'feel' to the movie.... some more popular tunes but ones that aren't so annyoing. I'll wait til the DVD comes out. That little Penguin is SO cute!!!

Board footer