Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

gift-exchange-and-tree-2006-003-400pix.jpg

Just got mine up this morning before work !! Took a quick picture to share with you all when I got home from work this evening. Lets share our trees !!!

JodiFalkAvatar50pixsmall.jpg

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Jodi your tree is so pretty!! Is that a purply sock monkey I see?  I love sock monkeys..trying to make a few for gifts this year actually...wait I think I see another little one on your tree!!  Really lovely tree! (love that corner cabinet too!!)
I'm going to have to run over to Kmart and take pictures of a fully decorated Martha Stewart tree at the rate I'm going this year   :crackup:   
Nah, hopefully the tree (at least) will be up this coming weekend. Fingers crossed!!

:hug:
~Chrissi

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Crissi, yes there are 2 sock monkeys on my tree !! Thats funny you can tell that  bear_grin I love sock monkeys also. I would like to see some pictures of your sock monkeys if you can take one for me .

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi, just got our xmas tree up the other night and this year I decorated the stairs, added a nice touch!
Really gets you into the xmas spirit to decorate the house.  bear_original

tree3.jpg

stairs2.jpg

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

They both look fab!

Tami, your house looks amazing! Wow, I would LOVE to have an open staircase like that...as it happens, I live in a 2 bedroomed flat so there's no chance of that!!  bear_tongue

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Jodi and Tami
Your trees are fantactic, It´s really fun to see christmas trees from other countrys.
In Denmark we don´t decorate our trees until a few days before christmas.   bear_sad
And then we take it all down just after new years eve.

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

How beautiful, both trees! Tami, speaking from a small and overstuffed apartment I am quite jealous of your spacious, beautiful home  bear_tongue We only get a tiny table tree and my hubby gets laughed at when he buys it. Its not a manly big tree I suppose.  bear_laugh
In Sweden we put the tree up in the morning of Christmas Eve and take it down 20 days later. I like the custom of putting it up before Christmas, but its just not done here. Instead, we have 4 candles and light them on the 4 Sundays before Christmas (this year Xmas Eve falls on the fourth of those advent days). I do it German style with a wreath made of some pine twigs, 4 candles, some decorations.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Beautiful tree's ... I love putting the tree up, I hope to do it this weekend.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Holy cow !!!  Tami , what a beautiful home !!! And your tree is beautiful also. Thanks for sharing bear_grin

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado
Jodi Falk wrote:

Holy cow !!!  Tami , what a beautiful home !!! And your tree is beautiful also. Thanks for sharing bear_grin

Thank you so much!
I love to decorate!  bear_original

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Lovely lovely!!!  and I agree...Tami what a gorgeous house!!!  bear_smile

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Thanks for sharing your beautiful tree photo !!!!

Jodi: Oh Wow! what a lovely christmas tree !!!!! I'm so attractive to
         the cabinet behind the tree too.  bear_grin  how many cuties are
         in there ?  bear_tongue  and I looooooooooooooooooove your
         white & red curtain. very elegant & gorgeous !!!  :clap:  bear_flower

Tami: Oh my ! your  home is definitely for movie stars !!!  bear_laugh
          I wish I could be your student to lean the superb decorating
          work ! it's just breath taking !!  bear_wub  bear_wub
          love how you decorated your tree, it's so original and
          beautiful !!!!   :clap:

hugs
Marie

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

My hutch is full of tones of treasures !!!! It is fun to look into !!! I have had that hutch a long time and it is very old. I want to decorate the room still but haven't found the time . There are still boxes every where opened and thrown every where. Picture is deceiving bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Hope to get mine up this weekend I decorate the ceiling of my house that is always interesting.

Tynnateddy sault ste marie

I love the Naughty test ,I of course well, lets just say no porsche for me this year lol !!
Hugs Tynna

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

roflmbo...I just won Santa's Daily Nice Award :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: How cute that is!!!
Hugs &

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Lisa you have a tree like my new one . Don't you love the slim tree ? Doesn't take up so much room. And your pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing bear_grin

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

OH I FOR GOT , I LOVE YOUR MONKEY !!!! bear_wub

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I bought a tree like yours (Lisa and Jodi) last year at an after Christmas sale.  I set it up but I like the ones that are wider at the bottom.  Hmm . . . this year after Christmas, I'm going to look for a fatter one on sale.  The skinny one can go in the family room next year.   I'll post pics when I'm completely done decorating (which should be tonight since I'm having company for din-din tomorrow.)

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

You all don't seem to have as much tinsel as we put on our trees in oz????  And so many of us have the plastic sort..like me....with whitish tips lol

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Well, this is our tree. I have had to put it on the side-board as we have 3 little grandchildren under 3 so it is up out of harms way I hope.

Yes, its plastic but it has lights on it, so will try to add a night shot tonight.

I wasn't in the Chrissy spirit a week ago but you girls have turned that feeling around.... Ho Ho HO....

Christmas_tree.jpg

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Christmas-Tree-close-up-06.jpgChristmas-Tree-06.jpgJodi, Tami, Lisa and Denise: I just love your trees...Just beautiful. I posted mine earlier but in the spirit of this wonderful post, I'll add mine too. It is an ostrich feather tree and I put all my little miniatures I've made over the years under it. I have to keep it at work for I have three very sneaky cats...you cat people out there understand...

Michelle

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I love little trees, If I had more time I would decorate more but my job just wipes me out.I have to be there at 5:15 Am this morning !!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Tynnateddy sault ste marie

Hello Ladies your trees are wonderful, i just bought a new one and i shall have to admit i love the biggest tree i can find, mine is prelit (love that) and it rotates and gets all the neighbors to stop by the window and look for awhile hehehe !!!
Bear Hugs Tynna

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

02.jpg01.jpgHi everyone, Here are our trees, I don't usally put them up untill a week before christmas but my parents and brother and his family are coming to stay next week from france, so I thought it might be nice to have christmas early this year and get the dec's out.

Board footer