Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Chloe: I love your trees, especially the one in the planter. So cute with all those lovely bears!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi Michelle, that is a cute tree and I love your cute babies under it  bear_original

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oooooh Chloe, they're wonderful   :hug:    And that's a Bear of Grace I can see!!   bear_wub   bear_wub    Are both trees real?   I LOVE real trees but I had one the year before last and it didn't last until Christmas and I've been banned from having another because of the mess - you just can't beat that smell though, I'll have to buy a oil burner scent to make it seem real!!  I had cinnamon scent burning earlier, yummy!!!  My dad's just driven me home (My hubster and son have gone to the British rally and taken my car!!) and it is wonderful to see the start of the decorations and lights going up - ooooooh I love Christmas.......     bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_grin

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Thanks Clare, I love christmas too, I do hope my trees last untill then, I;ll have to make sure I  give them lots of water.And yes that is a bears of grace, I love them I have 2. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Chloe now that's not fair, I only have one!!  Her name is Ruby Tuesday - Jo and Mick (Bears of Grace) are just so lovely, Jo is an absolute scream in fact, she cracks me up every time I see her!!   :crackup:  :crackup: 

Is that a dolls house or a gingerbread house in the background there?  :hug:

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Its a Gingerbread house for t lights to go inside.my whole house is  full of bits and bobs,if its not pretty or useful then it does'nt come in. i have no room left, but i still manage to find space for bears. :crackup:  :crackup:

Tami wrote:Hi Michelle, that is a cute tree and I love your cute babies under it

Thank you Tami for compliment of my tree...

Michelle

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Well done all ..your trees look lovely.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

gift-exchange-and-tree-2006-002-also400pix.jpggift-exchange-and-tree-2006-001-400pix.jpg

Just finished clearing all the boxes out of the living room and I added a small winter display  on my coffee table....enjoy !!!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

They look great Jodi-they all sit there like they are waiting for father christmas.
Laurie :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi Jodi, what cuties!! Love it!

Lisa wrote: Wow!  That's fabulous Jodi.  It sure wouldn't stay like that at our house (my girls would have grabbed all of those "babies" and ran)!  Plus, I banished the coffee table to the basement when the girls were learning to walk!

Lisa: I have something simular to you but in stead of children, I have three sneaky cats...Right now I have rescued a mini minky three times from a little kitty mouth this weekend....

Jodi: I love your bear arrangement. Beautiful bears...

Michelle

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Here's our tree:
100_2412_tree.jpg

100_2417_tree1.jpg

We put it up this weekend - much earlier than usual but I just couldn't wait!!  You guys have got me in the christmas mood already this year!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  I love Christmas trees !!! Thats another beauty !!!

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Beeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuutiful trees, everyone.  I finally got my house decorated. 
0a_christmas_tree_Small.jpg oa_nativity_Small.jpg 0a_fireplace_Small.jpg

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Jodi, I love your display  bear_wub  and Patty...I wish I had a fireplace!  I don't have Chrissie stockings, they look lovely hanging there  bear_original

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

My girls decorate the tree!

312752494_5a1996f5d3.jpg

They put their handmade items on it (and mine  bear_grin ) and also leave their letters for Santa and their gifts for him.  The letters disappear magically to go to the north pole!

I also decorate the ceiling
312752401_46c3f0b2d5.jpg

Sorry for the angle.  Due to the height of our ceilings I can't get under and show how nice it really looks.  The baubles are glass and each year I add a little more.

Normally we decorate outside too but due to goings on it may be missed this year.

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I finally got the tree up. It took me two days to get it done. I had to leave the lights off to photograph it. The lights made it glare too much.  I will post more pictures when I get the stairs done and hopefully I will have time to do the outside lights. Sheesh, I haven't even shopped for one gift yet!
DSCF0002.JPG
might recognize some of those bears
DSCF0005.JPG

Sonya

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I managed to get the tree up yesterday and it took me all day to do it. My back is paying for it today but I am glad it is done now and it is starting to feel like Christmas.210598819.jpg
210596382.jpg

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Wow, everyone's tree's look great! Sonya, your 'bear tree' is simply stunning!

Here are a few pictures of mine....James putting the angel on top of the tree....it's a fibre optic tree.....it's also not standing 'wonky' like it looks in the pictures! You can see a track at the bottom of our tree - we have a train that goes on it...a working one with smoke and noise - James LOVES it!

tree_001a.jpgtree_002a.jpgtree_006a.jpg

I had to show off the stockings I made for my son's last year...they took SO long to do....James' one had over 125 pieces that were hand stitched...you may be able to see that both have lots of sequins on them too.

tree_007a.jpgtree_008a.jpg

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Sonya !!! I love the teddy bear tree !!!! Every ones trees are really GRAND !!! Thanks for sharing every one !!!!!

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Sonya, I LOVE your teddy bear tree and Gemma, those stockings are great.  Your kids will cherish them, I'm sure.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I love looking at everyone's trees.  We're going to get our tree tomorrow.  I also have a separate, fake teddy bear tree.  We just moved this weekend so we're a little later than normal.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

2005Tree.jpgWell.... mine is IN the house and I've got the lights almost half on!  MUCH smaller tree this year!!!!!!  Daphne, I HAVE to search back through the archives and find that song you made up about my Christmas tree last year!   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  We opted for a VERY skinny tree this year and a good three feet shorter than the last one.  I HOPE we get it decorated soon!

Kim Basta

Ohhh... Daphne... I just found the song you wrote ....

"A Song for you Kim -

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree
Please forgive my Husband!

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree
Practical he wasn't!

My, oh my, how tall your branches go
What was he thinking? I don't know!

The gesture kind and now you're mine.
We'll just pretend that all is fine!"

Here's LAST year's tree, sans ornaments...

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:crackup: Oh Kim, I'm in tears of laughter!!!  :crackup:   

But the trees this year are stunning!!! bear_wub

Board footer