Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Mindy:  Those cats sure look like they're up to no good! bear_grin
We can't put out gifts out 'till Christmas eve ot the cats will take them and hide the through the house!  My aunt comes up from Toronto every year and we put a little christmas tree in her room, well Khoal the little stinker is constantly stealing it............it's the same size as he is! :crackup:   I gues he wants a tree for himself too!

Merry Christmas,

AndreaM

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

bear_cry  bear_cry
My cats aren't allowed inside. But then again the free roaming bird may object to it.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

tree_06.jpgMy cats couldn't figure out why on earth we were putting a tree inside the living room and then hanging balls from it - they must think we humans are crazy  bear_grin   Here's a shot of our tree this year..

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

TT4.jpgTT5.jpgTT1.jpgTT2.jpgTT3.jpgI was waiting to finish decorating my bannister and chandelier before posting my pictures, but I finally accepted today that they are not going to get done.  So, here is what I did get done - it's about half of our decorations.   I found the little candle votive with the reindeer in a cute little shop last week.  I really like the way it glows.

hugs,

Brenda

articicle Posts: 119

blnkmintr.gif

weighing in at one pound two ounces and a mighty foot tall is the greatest tree in the universe... mine!

(don't laugh...its paid for)

Kind of dwarfed in my book case beuro shelf.

articicle

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Size doesn't matter.  Its attitude that makes it all.

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Brenda, I love your little santa groupng. I have a small collection as well. He's my tree and some bears of course.
IMG_3822.JPG

IMG_3820.JPG

The pictures are kind of dark, but it doesn't look right with a flash.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Tami,
    Your tree is gorgeous - I don't know how you got such a lovely picture with the lights on.  I also love your bears.  I usually put mine out on the stairs, but now that we are close to our wee grandson, I will wait a year or two LOL!  I'd love to see your Santa collection.  I'm always on the lookout for a new one.
    We also have a BAD cat, that used to be an outdoor cat, but we have kept him inside since we moved in September.  He has found that revenge truly is sweet - he has started ravaging our tree!  He's going to be spending a lot of "time-outs" in the basement, if he doesn't stop! LOL! 

hugs,

Brenda

Teddy09328 Esche B�r

Christmas can come now. The pictures with your christmast decoration is wonderful. And now I think the christmas can come. We have still no snow and I am not in tendency for Christmas. But now, owing to your pictures. With us it is as with Gaby. I must up to 24.12. wait for a christmasttree. And the Christian child does not come, with us Santa Claus comes. And our Santa Claus called Weihnachtsmann = Christmas Man

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Christmas-Tree-Bears.jpgThe trees are all very beautiful and lovely to look at.
My daughter and son decorated our tree.
Only one more sleep until Santa comes! I still think that it is an exciting time.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Looks like we are all ready for Christmas !!! Let the FUN begin !!!! Merry Christmas every one may GOD bless you this time of year and may you all remember Jesus , thats what it is all about. Its Jesus birthday !!! Cut the cake !! bear_grin

Board footer