Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Card swap participants... CHECK YOUR eMAILBOX!!!

I've just now (10:19 a.m. PST, Friday, December 1) sent you an email with rules for the swap and contact information directing you where to send your cards.

If you have comments or questions about that email; about the swap process; about what's okay to send and what's not; or any other issue of concern regarding this card swap; please post your queries here, in this thread, so that everyone can have access to the answers.

If you signed up for the swap but didn't receive my email, please contact me at info@potbellybears.com... NOT here via PM.  It's just easier for me to manage messages that way.

The list has been carefully constructed to be geographically "fair" to participants to the greatest extent possible, so I'm sorry to report that if you missed out this time and forgot to sign up by the deadline (November 30 at midnight, PST), it unfortunately will NOT be possible to add you to the list at this point, for our 2006 swap.  There's always next year!

Thanks to those of you who so enthusiastically signed up!  We have Advisors, long-time forum participants, people who've been getting their feet wet for a few months now, and newbies alike ... all eager to exchange holiday cards across the globe with like-minded teddy bear fanatics.

Your support of this annual, spirit-filled endeavor is noted and appreciated; thank you very much for joining in!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

YOU ARE A STAR, SHELLI!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Thanks for doing all of this Shelli, your the best  bear_flower

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Ooh, I can't wait! I have to send one to Celena in Kuala Lumpur!! How fun!  bear_smile

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Go Shelli..............go Shelli...........go go go Shelli............
Sorry, it's Friday and I'm GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

THANK YOU, THANK YOU , THANK YOU bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

I just got my list and am reading over the rules right now.....I can't wait....I'm so excited bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs for Shelli :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

AndreaM

Had to edit again because I can't spell :crackup:

nandesign Posts: 361

Thank-you Shelli...I got my Email...Fun, Fun, Fun!!! :dance:  :dance:

Hugs, Nancy

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I understand it loud and clear!!!!!!!! :dance:

Thanks again Shel :clap:

AndreaM bear_original

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Thanks Shelli...Wow our list has grown.  I just ran across last years list while office terrorizing.

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

Thanks Shelli - got my email and the rules are very clear to me. Thanks for doing all this for us.   

Laraine

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

You are wonderful Shelli - thanks so much for organizing this card swap for us.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

No thanks necessary.  It's been entirely my pleasure, and the excitement you've all shown for this simple, but warm-hearted, exchange makes it all the more worth my while.  It's so much fluffy-good fun; just my holiday cup of tea.

Enjoy!

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Got the list now off to lick the stamps and they will be in the post today,  Thanks Shel.

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

No thanks necessary

Well, I thank you anyhow, Shelli, if it's ok.    It's my fluffy good fun cup of . . . . hot chocolate with marshmallows . . . mmmmm.  I'll be working on my cards this weekend.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I thank you anyway too, Shelli! We know you are a busy Mom, wife, bearmaker, lampworker, etc., etc., etc. We appreciate you taking the time to organize this for us and doing it in such a clear and well thought out manner.
You're super-duper, girl! :hug:  bear_thumb

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Shelli I didn't get an email .. I sent two to you one via your website and the other from my outlook express this one on the 21st of Nov.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Hi Patsy.

Yes, you did contact me, and I remember talking with you via PM or email about this, but I've made an error somehow.  No worries, you won't be left out!  Let me get back to you with a fix...

Sorry!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Just sent you an email, Patsy.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Thanks for your time an effort getting this swap organized Shelli.  I got my email and my cards are ready to be mailed !

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Shelli,
I haven't received an e mail either.I also e mailed you on Friday.
Laurie :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Shelli thank you, got the email.

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Thanks Shelli, got my list....waiting to get my cards so I can start addressing them!
pandamac

nandesign Posts: 361

Hi Shelli:

Thank-you again...mailed my cards today!

Hugs, Nancy bear_flower

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Mine will be in the mail tomorrow............................I wonder if I'll ever get this glitter off of me?

AndreaM bear_original

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Thank you so much.
My daughter is eager to help out with the cards.
You're the best.
Penney

Board footer