Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

thanks for doing this, Shelli!   :clap:   I'm waiting to get my new address stamp before mailing b/c we just moved this weekend.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:dance: Whoohooo!!!  Thank you Shelli!!!  bear_grin

I got snowed in, but have duly sent off my Christmas cards... I hope everyone's happy with them...I feel a little awkward that I didn't make mine, but I wanted to be sure my overseas friends got theirs in time  :hug:   No matter what, this is GREAT!!!  :bday:  bear_thumb

Celena Oxford

Thanks Shelli  :hug:  The Christmas cards are on their ways now  bear_original

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Thanks Shelli  bear_thumb  i have written them and sent them off - hope they all arrive in time!

Penny  bear_tongue

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Hey Debbie,
Don't feel akward about purchacing you cards for the swap, I did as well for the same reason, and I thought they were absolutely adorable bear_wub

I just decided to add a bit of glitter (which went everywhere) to the outside and colour to the insides just so I could feel a little more creative!

I can't wait to recieve mine.  This is sooooo much fun!

Hugs for everyone,

AndreaM bear_original

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I too am guilty of buying my cards.... bear_whistle ....BUT, they are hand finished! Not by me though!

I was really good and made my own cards last year but that was before I'd discovered bears....need I say more!!  bear_whistle

I posted mine a few days ago!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey; there's nothing that says these cards must be hand made, so please let go of guilt.  I sent out purchased cards last year and this year hope to hand make mine but time is pressing in on me, while it's simultaneously running out, so I keep reminding myself that it really is the thought that counts here.  Enjoy the exchange... and don't give in to guilt or pressure about what or how you sent.  It's not a contest!

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

HI Shelli
Thanks for organising this great card swap.  :clap: Your rules are very clear. I have sent off my cards.  I have handmade them.  They are my first attempt at scapebooking cards. :dance:
My cards are in the post and I have sent some extras to the nice people I have meet on Teddy Talk

Merry Christmas

Hugs
Tracey

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Thank you Shelli for organizing the swap!!  Organizing all of that info wasn't a quick project. It's much appreciated!! 

I JUST finished my cards and will be mailing them out tomorrow.  I haven't made handmade cards for about 2 years and was determined to do it this year.  I'm glad I did, I missed it actually. bear_original

Thank you again!!
:hug:
~Chrissi

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh I got my first card today- too beautiful  Thank you Sonya....it is like an artist trading Christmas card!  How is that for so totaly unique, just like our Sonya!

hugs and kisses ladyfriend....you made me smile !

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Mine got sent today.  Thanks shelli for taking the time to put this together. bear_thumb

sarahjane Brisbane

Thank you Shelli for putting this together...mine were sent yesterday!!  bear_grin

TeddyTyke Posts: 65

Sent mine today! Also didn't make them as I'm rubbish at that kind of thing! Hope they reach everyone in time! bear_grin

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I just recived my first 2 cards today!
Thank you Gemma and Cheryl :hug:  :hug:

AndreaM

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Received mine from Gemma, Toby, and Kathleen over the weekend; they're beautiful!  Thank you so much, ladies!  Your cards decorate my entry-hall mirror edge.

bear_flower

sarahjane Brisbane

Recieved mine from Toby today,,,,Thank you Toby!!!

Kathleen Pa

Got mine from Denise and Nancy,  this is so much fun bear_original

Kathleen

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I got mine from Sonya and Sandi. Thank you ladies, they are beautiful! bear_flower

I finally got mine off in the mail over the weekend! I didn't make my own, just didn't have the time. bear_sad  Maybe next year.  bear_original  I can see I need to start my Christmas projects earlier next year... say about February! bear_laugh

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Got mine in the mail yesterday. I hope they get there on time.

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

I got my first card today! Thank you, Patty! bear_original

Mine will be going out tomorrow. I wasn't able to get my list until this past Saturday as my power was out so long. I do hope everyone will receive them in time for Christmas.

Thanks, Shelli, for organizing this for us!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I got mine in the mail yesterday and I hope that they arrive in time for Christmas.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I received one from Ellen.  It's handmade with christmas bears.
Just delightful, thanks Ellen

Mine are in the post so should arrive one day.

Celena Oxford

I received my first Christmas card yesterday  bear_original  Thank you Gemma  :hug:  Lovely card  bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I have received my first 2 cards from Gemma & SueAnn, beautiful cards!! This swap has been so much fun!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_happy Duly noted Ladies...I'll let go my guilt trip  bear_tongue  :hug:   I'm with Bonnie, maybe if I get started on Christmas in Feb, I'll be ready for next yera  bear_laugh

I'm really getting excited about getting my Christmas cars....I just love putting them up on the mantel  bear_wub

Board footer