Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Thank you Tami L,
I just recieved your card this morning, I love that you used a photo of one of your bears, great idea!

Hugs,

AndreaM

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I have received cards from Sandy Rexford from Snowy Day Bears, Jane Martin from Doodle Bears and Sarah Jane Jackson from Hooked on Bears (love the music). Thanks ladies! They were all darling and are on the wall in my entryway.
Sonya

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

I have gotten a couple of my card already, both hand made...
Now I just need to take a moment this weekend and get mine sent off.
This week I need to finish filling orders. I have 2 pieces that need to go out by Friday, then I will have about 2 minutes beathing time. :crackup:

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I received my first card this morning! It's from Sue-Ann......

THANK YOU SUE-ANN!!!

It's a lovely card.....thanks for the little surprise too!

sarahjane Brisbane

Wow Sonya I can't believe you have my card already...It must have got there so fast!!!

sarahjane Brisbane

I recieved a beautiful had made card from Tracey (Bears by Tracey ) today...Thank you Tracey!!

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Hello to all-I haven't received any cards yet from the Swap but I did get a cute card from Andrea M who lives only about 25 minutes away from me.Thanks for that.It was so sweet of you.I hope we can get together for a visit in the New Year.I also had a lovely pm from Nancy in Calgary who got a card from me.Fun! Fun! However I must say that Canadian mail is slow because I mailed mine out on Dec.3 and Nancy only got hers yesterday-that seems so long to get to Calgary.I'm looking forward to getting my cards.I practically knock the mailman over as he comes up the sidewalk. bear_grin Thank you Shelli for this wonderful idea and all the work that went into the organizing of it.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Jane:  I'm glad you got your card!

I know what you mean about 'practically knocking the mailman over as he comes up the sidewalk'  I hope the postal union provides good insurance :crackup:   Perhaps they should get danger pay for delivering to bear people! :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

I don't have a mailman but my postmaster hides when she sees me coming bear_grin   Well really she doesn't, I just pre-warn her that I'm expecting something so she can get out the popcorn and watch me act like a three year old when I open my package or letters in the middle of the post office!!!!!

I'm waiting for a package from Tracy Lee, I won her Flynn and Zeyphr auction on Ebay, and I just busting to see them!  It's a good thing she's behind a counter with a glass window because when they arrive I plan on tearing into the package and there will be stuff flying evrywhere! bear_laugh

Jane I think it would be lovely if we could get together over the holiday!  I'll PM you soon about it!

Cheers evryone!

AndreaM bear_original

East Sussex

Toby, that would be PenPen (gotobedbears)!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I received a beautiful card today from Wanda Carson who didn't even have me on her list. That was so sweet of you Wanda. Hugs
Sonya

East Sussex

I don't think I've heard of Penelope Lister....do they post here on TT?

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I just received my first card and it is from Penny Ahmed, but the card was opened when I got it. Thanks Penny!

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

I have received two lovely cards. One from Karen 'Rufnut Teddy's' and the other from Jane in Ontario. Thankyou both. This is really fun.

Laraine

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:dance: I received my first card yesterday from Penny Ahmed  :hug:   Thank you Penny!!!  It was lovely and festive and now graces my mantel  bear_wub

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I received my first 2 cards today- it's so fun.  Thanks Debbie D. and Pen Pen !  My TT cards will hav a special place in my living room !

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I'm a slacker this year...I didn't make my cards...which is so not like me.  I love making my own cards and typically make them way in advance...okay I start early knowing it will take me forever and a day.  But not this year...

They are addressed...stamped...but have yet to make it to the post office.  So, my international friends...if you do not receive your cards before Christmas....I'm so sorry....but I did add a little Happy New Year greeting...will that count?   :crackup:   :crackup:

My goal for tomorrow...CARDS IN THE MAIL!!!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I did manage to get a few Christmas cards in the mail.....but certainly not as many as I would have liked.  I did make them though!!   That, at the very least, should keep the coal out of my stocking!   bear_ermm I still plan on sending a few more out but I MUST get my ornament finished.

A big bear hug and thank you to all you earth angels (you know who you are!) who've sent along cards!!  Your generous spirit and thoughtfulness touch my heart. bear_wub  bear_wub

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

East Sussex

I received a card from Toby - thank you sweetie!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Thank-you Laraine and Nancy for the beautiful hand-made cards....

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:dance: I got three more cards yesterday!!!  Thank you Daphne, LB Hearn and Sandi S  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   They're wonderful!!!  bear_wub

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Today I recieved a gorgeous handmade card from Shelli Heinemann and one from Bonnie Mitchell! Thanks so much! I love all of the cards so much.
Hugs
Sonya

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I have received some simply lovely cards.  Some hand made with such care an
d some not hand made but full of thoughtful messages.

I love them, and shall save them with the artist trading cards.....someday I shall have a wonderful shadow box to put them all in....and the cards that I have who have also sent atcs I can keep together, sort of a holiday ATC....double bonus....

Are we doing this again for Valentimes day, we could keep the same lists and just count the opposite direction?

dilu

drowning in projects and looking for more......

Celena Oxford

Thank you TamiL  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  for the lovely handmade card  bear_wub

Beary hugs
Celena  :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado
Celena wrote:

Thank you TamiL  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  for the lovely handmade card  bear_wub

Beary hugs
Celena  :hug:

Your very welcome!!!! Happy Holidays

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Today I received my first card.  bear_original  It was from Wanda Carson. Thank-you soooooooo much for your lovely handmade card.  I especially like the little scrapebooking accent inside.   bear_thumb I think I might use this idea next year :dance:

Hugs
Tracey

Board footer