Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I recieved one from Toby and Daphne yesterday !  Thanks gals, and Toby's wasn't even supposed to send me one - what a sweetie !

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

I received two cards from Penny in England and Penny A. Thank you! bear_original

TeddyTyke Posts: 65

bear_grin

Thanks to Dilu, Bonni, Ellen and a beautiful little teddy card from someone whose signature I can't read, and I can't find the downloaded file to thank you!

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Hello again-I received 2 more cards today-Melissa Z.and Karen from Rufnut Teddies.They are lovely.The artist trading card is beautiful Karen and that sinful recipe for fudge---- bear_flower Melissa the postage stamps on the envelope are super.I've saved the envelope as well as the card!Thanl you both again!

Celena Oxford
AndreaM wrote:

Yeah!  Celena, if there is a grinch in your postal system, he didn't get my card!  It just arrived today!  Thank you!!!!!!!!!!  I just love the staps too! bear_wub

Hugs  :hug:  and Merry Christmas :dance:

AndreaM

You are welcome!!! So glad you received your card  bear_original   Merry Christmas Andrea  :hug:

djbbears Queensland

Another in the post, thank you Daphne the card is so cute love it  bear_wub Yes a nice warm Xmas this year but would love one day to have a white Xmas thank you again bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Debbie

Alberta
Website

I just received my third card today from Janet Anderson. Thank you for the beautiful card! bear_original

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

I have just received another card - thanks Ellen (Pandamac) I love the Moon Bears.

Laraine

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi
Well I have had my last delivery of mail before christmas.
I have just received my 2nd bear swap card. :dance:
It is a lovely card from Anne of Starlite Bears.  It is beatiful
Everyone have a great christmas

Hugs
Tracey

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thank you for the wonderful cards.. bear_original

Thanks to Ellen from Em Bears (pandamac) for the lovely Animalasia card :hug:

Thanks to Tammy from Beckoning Bears, for the lovely card, and it was a pleasure to help you out and know you better this year. Lovely bookmark I will definitely use it, lovely touch, thanks so much :hug:

What a gorgeous card from Melissa  from Attic Heirloom loved the card, wish it was snowing here, what a lovely scene.  :hug:

Thanks so much to Carolyn Green from Draffin Bears, what a gorgeous card.  :hug:

Thanks for the lovely surprise card from Tracey from NZ - Bears by Tracey, what a lovely surprise, hope to catch you in Oz in 2007.   :hug:

Thanks to everyone that had received my cards, hope you enjoyed the surprises.

Wishing everyone else on the big TT group a Wonderful Christmas and a safe, and healthy New Year.  :hug:

Kathleen Pa

Thank you to Denise (bearly kidz bears), chrissie,  sheila, nancy and denise ( tuppies teddies) for all your cute and crafty cards.  Merry Christmas. bear_wub

Kathleen

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Received another card yesterday....from Samantha Potter with a gorgeous bear pictured on front.  Thanks Samantha! bear_wub  bear_wub

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Received two more Christmas cards yesterday.

Thank-you  Denise from Bearly Kidz bears and Chrissie from I Love Teddies.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Thank you Jane for the lovely card...Denise thank you for your lovely card...

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I received my five cards and then some and they made a beautiful addition to my card display this year.  Thanks to everyone who participated this year; it sounds like we have many pleased members!  You're all stars!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_wub I received my last Christmas card from Magda in the Czech Republic ~ too cool, too cool!!!!  bear_thumb   You have no idea how much that made hubby and my day!  I haven't been, but hubby's been to see your lovely country, back in 2002. 

I've been spoilt silly this Christmas with these lovely cards from TTers  bear_wub  I know its 'just a card', but trust me, these cheerful, beautiful cards are gifts of love unto themselves  :hug:   Thanks for the friendship and the smiles!!!  :hug:

Alberta
Website

I know I am late to post but I just got home and wanted to say thanks to Patty  Barone, Bronwor of Bambridge Bears and Aleta for the great cards!!!!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_original  It is great to open surprises in January....like christmas all over again.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I am terribly late too, my head, its winter and my head is always naughty.

Thank you one and all they are wonderful cards, i still have them out and I cherish them!

gollyhugs

dilu

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I guess it is never too late TO SAY THANKS! i RECEIVED MY final card from the swap from Jared (a while ago). Thanks Jared!
Sonya

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

I know that I got my cards and enjoyed each one.
Mom opened one of her cards and got confetti all over. She wasn't expecting that. :bday:
Anyway, we really enjoyed our cards and had fun sending ours out to everyone.

Shelli
Thanks again for putting this all together.

Looking forward to next (this) year.

Board footer