Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

djbbears Queensland

peep.JPGthe original peeping tom............. :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Hey, that looks like my cat's rear end! bear_laugh

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Looks like my cat too-she is a blue point birman.What is yours?
Laurie :hug:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Debbie: that is a cute picture....Isn't that just like a cat though....I can tell you they have no respect for blinds....

Michelle

djbbears Queensland

p1010001.JPGPhur-ba is a chocolate point himalayan he is nearly 12 mths old and he has the run of the house..........the only time he goes outside is on his cat lead...he has been sleeping in one of my plants and have finally found a way to stop him finally, but he is a beautiful cat

Debbie

How cute! I have an 11-year old seal-point himi. Sure does look like your chocolate point. Wonder if it's the same.
pookie.jpg

djbbears Queensland

Love my himi am trying to do a pattern for phur-ba and am pulling my hair out have taken lots of photos of him on different angles but its driving me nuts :doh: ...How you ladies do other creatures just amazes me with your talent. I applaud you all. .....back to the grinding fur. :doh:  bear_ermm

debbie

djbbears Queensland

puter.JPGSandi does your himi wash himself all the time ? ours sleeps washes and eats..but the washing is all the time kb blb....damm the cat just sat on the keyboard....whereever I go he follows, just took this one as I was typing bear_innocent  bear_innocent

Debbie

chris009av Real Deal Bears

What a cutie  bear_grin

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

louie.jpgVery sweet cat Debbie.

Louie (our sealpoint persian ) looks almost the same.
Our's enjoys sleeping and eating and he too is meticulous about cleaning and preening himself.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I love himalayans.  And plan to either have one of those or a birman one day again.  Not now though.  I will admire from this point and sigh wistfully.

Yes, Pookie is a clean-freak! Although as she's getting older, her cleanliness takes a back seat to sleeping!

I wish she would follow me around like that! In her younger years she was real snooty and didn't want to be petted much or loved on. Her attitude has changed within the past couple years and is lot friendlier now. She finally enjoys being affectionate.

I'm actually looking to get another one soon. I've promised my daughter she could have a kitten as a reward for something very important. If she stays on track we'll be getting a kitty in a few weeks.  :dance:
Darn, they are expensive though!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I have added a photo of our cat Louis ~ they look like they could all be brothers!
The only problem is trying to take a photo of their blue eyes, they always look red.

Sandi, you must be looking forward to a new kitty - aren't they just the most darling little pets.
I hope that your little daughter stays on track.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer