Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

This is poochie who started off a bear was going to be a mouse and ended up a dog?

Go figure really.  She is only my 3rd attempt at centre seam heads and my 4th true mini (she is under 2inches)
She is 5 way thread jointed with glass eyes and needle felted tail, nose and ears.

She is thoroughly spoilt and likes to sit on rose petals in her special basket.

Eventually I would really like to work on these ore often but I think I will remain with a gusset as my attempts at centre seams do NOT turn out the way I would like ever.

329585590_220d386499.jpg

329585628_2adeaa5c27.jpg

329585721_d197a7ea68.jpg

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

What a cutie Bronwen. They do have a mind of their own, don't they. Centre seam bears do have a gusset, its the gusset that is made in two parts. I heard that way was invented by Steiff to be able to use the fabric more economically.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

bear_laugh
I'll just have to waste material and use the 3 piece head!  I can't get it to work and I have tried several times now.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Definitely a cutie!!!  From what I can see you have been successful Bronwen bear_thumb

Board footer