Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

I'm about to buy some eyes with "starburst effect" and I wonder if you guys have any ideas about where to get the best once?
I know that Edingburgh Imports have them... any other places?

Thanks!  bear_thumb

puca bears puca bears

Hi Jennie
I have been buying bear eyes through a friend here in Germany, and they really are cheap and GOOD quality.....anyway, the company now has a website    www.glasaugen-porzel.de
so I just bought some direct. They don't give prices on their website - you have to ask for a price list (but I can scan it in and send it to you). Have a look - they seem to quote exorbitant prices for posting outside Germany, but I could always get some for you and post them on....
let me know
huggies
Maria

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Thank you so much Maria! I will take a look right away and get back to you!

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

I have just looked at the site and I would be so happy if you could send over the pricelist! bear_original

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Maria, could you send me the price list as well. I have a friend in Germany who would be able to bring them to me. Thanks,

Marion

puca bears puca bears

Hi Marion
sure - no problems...except, being a bit of a numbskull when it comes to computers...not sure how to paste the list into a mail for you, which goes thru' TT - if you get my meaning..... when "himself" gets home in a couple of hours, I'll l let him do it!
huggies
Maria

Board footer