Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

chip72copy.jpgHere's Twiggie...my first bear for Hugglets...I am panicking now because he took ages..and there is only 5 weeks and counting to go!!

chipface72copy.jpg

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

oh he is beautiful ,why oh why didnt i make him bear_grin and how can you bear to part with him,in fact how does anybody manage to part with their gorgeus creations,i dont think i could bring myseff to do it,i spose id better learn before ive made too many otherwise ill end up wiyhout room in the house!

congrats :clap: very well done

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Jenny, you're putting me to shame!  Now I've seen your beautiful first Hugglets bear I'm starting to realise we haven't got long have we?  Eeeeeks!!!

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

I am in love!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub
That is one of the most beautiful bears I think you have ever made - and that is saying something as you know how much I love your bears!!!!
Stunning!!

5 weeks!!??!!  EEk!  I must put the laptop down and get sewing!!!  I've got 15 made ready for Hugglets, but as mine are all under 3 inches, its going to take double that many to fill my table!!!!

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Awwwwee, I just want to pick him up and give him a hug bear_original what a sweetie!

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Jenny, he is just gorgeous! bear_wub  I love the combination of colors. And I'm with Mel in wanting to give him a hug! bear_smile

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Jenny,

This is for sure MY absolute favorite...I adore this little one.  I love the way you have his sitting, his expression, his fur, color combination...just the entire package.  Hmmm...plane ticket, price of the bear, damn...I can't afford him right now.

Gorgeous...NOW STOP IT!!!  bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Gorgeous Jenny......Twiggie's a stunner....wonderful work as always!!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Yvonne  bear_flower

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Jenny,
He's wonderful like all your work....great face/expression, colors and choice of "Fur."
                                                            Mikki

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks ladies...I am grateful for your thoughts on this bear as apart from pandas I am afraid I don't often venture into mixed fabrics...but he worked out and has fired my enthusiasm..and after the disaster I had today with another design I need a shot of enthusiasm!!

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

This bear is just gorgeous.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marion Fraile

nandesign Posts: 361

What a beautiful bear! He is just stunning...I love his sweet face.

Hugs, Nancy

djbbears Queensland

As always Jenny your Twiggie is stunning I just drool over your work everytime I see your creations..............you rock and you will do well at the show.......when we come over to see our daughter in England I am going to make sure we plan it that I can go to some of the shows.You rock jenny bear_flower  bear_flower .

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Awwwwwwwww, what a LOVE this one is.  So soft looking.  You've outdone yourself!

K Pawz Guest

He is a gorgeous little heart breaker!!! and sure to be whisked from your table quicly...make sure you have a place holding card ready for him!!!

Hugs,
Krista

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Jenny ! I just love love love Twigg !!!  bear_wub

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Jenny Twiggie is stunning and I love the two colours together......

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks so much girls..I really appreciate your comments..and Debbie..if you do visit a fair in the UK ..let me know won't you !!

warwickshire uk
Website

Ellen..I can't wait to meet all these people I talk to on here but have never seen....That's why I love fairs!!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Lynette

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

What a wonderful bear!  Now..I am off to see if I can find out what Hugglets is........must be a fair is it?....

warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Veronica..yes.. it's the biggest and best fair in the UK...till Samantha gets hers going of course...!!!!!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Darling little bear and that mohair  looks so soft .

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

He is an absolute stunner with definitely the AWE  factor- I love love love your bears as they have such expression
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer