Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

OK, MY turn  bear_whistle
Shelli's Mr. Sandman was nominated for the Golden Teddy Bear Award! I just knew it would happen  bear_rolleyes
Karen

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, HOORAY!!! :dance:  :dance: I was wondering about Mr. Sandman!  bear_wub Yippee! I'm so excited for you, Shelli! He's such a wonderful piece. You put a lot of your heart and soul into him, and it shows.  bear_thumb
Big bear hugs to you, my friend! :hug:
Debora

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

???  Really  ???

Well, if that's true, it's an absolutely wonderful bit of news, and a complete surprise to me since I've had no official notice yet.  Yay, me!  Laughing here...

bear_original 

I am maybe THE most impatient person on the planet when it comes to awaiting important news (honestly, it gives me stomach aches), and I appreciate a good "spoiler" much more than the average person, I think... so I'm incredibly grateful for your post, Karen. 

I'll be waiting to hear from the GT folks "officially" before I plaster the nominee logo all over my website and scream the news out to everyone I know using boldface and ALL CAPS like a giddy freakshow of excitement, but I know you were in Florida, and I know the announcements were made there, so I guess you're trustworthy....

bear_tongue

Thank you very much for letting me know.  I love that the news comes from someone I really like and respect and whose work I admire.  Hugs to you!

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Oh well done Shelli..I am delighted for you!!! I knew you'd win through!!  :clap:  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

PICTURES SHELLI!!!  CONGRATULATIONS!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations Shelli!! Great News!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats, I love Mr. Sandman!!  bear_original  bear_original

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Shelli, that is just wonderful.  Congratulations on this great recognition. 

I think I need a nap after all the excitement on here today !!!!!!  bear_tongue

K Pawz Guest

Congratulations Shelli!!!

Hugs,
Krista

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Woohoo

[size=26]Fantabulous[/size][size=24]![/size][size=26]![/size][size=24]![/size]

Kathleen Pa

Congrats Shelli! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Kathleen

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

CONGRATULATIONS, Shelli !!!!!  Thats wonderful - I'm so happy for you.  Post another picture of him, so all the newcomers can see, will you please?

hugs,

Brenda

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

YIPPIE !!! WA  ZOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! I am happy for you !!!! Congratulatiooooooooooons !!!

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

CONGRATULATIONS, WELL DONE. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Stellajella Wien

Shelli, do I remember correctly : ... and this talented, modest knucklehead...errrrrmmmm  :crackup:

Congratulations! Mr.Sandmann is really a smasher! He can only give you wonderfullest  dreams! bear_wub

Gaby bear_flower

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, it wasn't modesty, it was cluelessness on my part.  Karen knows more than I do by a long shot.  I'll be excited to hear the "official" word myself from the folks at Teddy Bear Review when (if?) it comes my way.  Will keep you posted on the official word.  TBR usually posts the winners to their website pretty quickly, within a few days of the announcement event, with photos posted shortly thereafter.  So we can all check back there shortly.

Here's another pic of MR. SANDMAN.  Thanks again for all your congratulations on my apparent GT nomination.  I admit, it certainly does take the sting out of missing out on a TOBY this year.  I intend to practice what I preach about that, though;  I refuse to define myself by my nominations (or lack thereof), and I allow myself to mourn and feel sad and ego-busted -- and get grrrrrrrrrrrr determined to show 'em, next year! -- for just a moment, and then dive headfirst into undiluted JOY for those others whose work achieved notice, because it's a joyful thing, indeed!

SANDMAN5x7Full72dpi3.jpg

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

WOOHOO!!!!   :dance:  YAY! Go Shelli!
Danni

sarahjane Brisbane

Congratulations Shelli!!!

Mr Sandman is outstanding!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

BIG CONGRATULATIONS :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Mr. Sandman is GREAT Shelli! bear_thumb
Bear hugs and happy Golly smiles
Gladys bear_flower

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Well deserved, Shelli! It's easy to see you put your heart and soul into this bear!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Congratulations Shelli!!  :clap:  :clap:
Mr. Sandman is truly stunning.  Love all of the textures used!

:hug:
~Chrissi

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Great job Shelli!
Aeri

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Shelli Congratulations . :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a great little soul he is!  Kudos and bravo, my friend . . . well deserved!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Yay Shelli !!!! Congratulations !!!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Board footer