Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I had a small piece of mohair I had bought from Intercal way back and I loved it and had lost the
little tag......................grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
so I took a picture of it and emailed it to Johnna and she emailed me back in no time with the exact
number etc.
What a sweety!!!
So I ordered more mohair..............................  :dance: ...........doing happy mohair dance.....

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Johnna is such a sweetheart and always so helpful!  THANKS JOHNNA! bear_wub

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I agree, Tami, Johnna always goes the extra mile, and she's just so darn nice about it too!

Thanks Tami for posting this!

Thanks Johnna for all you do!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I loooooooooooooove Johnna -- she's a mohair genius and just supremely good at customer service -- but I also totally hate her, because she's nearly my age and she's too, too cute and looks about 22 year old.  Wench.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado
Shelli wrote:

I loooooooooooooove Johnna -- she's a mohair genius and just supremely good at customer service -- but I also totally hate her, because she's nearly my age and she's too, too cute and looks about 22 year old.  Wench.

LOL your so funny Shelli!!!  :crackup:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Wow, Intercal labels everything? One of the Aussie suppliers doesn't label anything, and my main supplier, the other aussie place lables SOME!  It bugs me terribly.

That is good news!
Just a shame it's too pricey for me to order here in oz!
Danni

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Johnna is a gem - a very beautiful one, too!   bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I agree Johnna is a beautiful Lady - she even called me out here in New Zealand with regards to an order I had made and
she is so lovely.

Thanks Johanna and all the helpful Intercal staff.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

zemeski Posts: 434

Yeap!! Johnna is the BEST when it comes to costumer service and being sooooooooooooooooo friendly!! I won't purchase Mohair from anyone else because I have built a relationship with Intercal due to Johnna's friendly and welcoming personality!! That means a lot to me!!!  bear_flower

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

Yes, Johnna is always so very helpful - and always happy and upbeat.  It is a pleasure to do business with her.

Jane P.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Yes indeedy do, Johnna's FAB at customer service, and hand holding for newbie mohair buyers.  I can't work with mohair due to an allergy, but she's positively the BEST at customer service, and going the extra mile  bear_flower

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

There's not much more to add to what's been said, but I totally agree with it all.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh My Gosh... YES... have you SEEN pictures of her!  She looks like a super model .... just sweeter!  And her daughter is just as gorgeous.  SO unfair... these blond beauties!

She is great at her job... definitely.  Every so often i order something that happens to be momentarily out of stock, and as disappointing as that could be, she calls and ALWAYS helps me figure out something that I'll love just as much... usually, I end up liking it MORE than what I had originally ordered!  Unbelievable!  bear_wub
Kim Basta

Donna A Brandon Bears
Fort Worth Texas

The InterCal warehouse is a short walking distance from where my Mother lives in Newport Beach California. I live in Tx now and when I visit my family I give Joanna a call & make an appointment
to visit the warehouse. No matter how little I spend I'm always treated like the most important
BIG spender !  The warehouse is wonderFURly unbelievable.
Donna A.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Well, now I wanna place a huge order from Intercal!  Pity shipping is so much bear_sad
You're all right...from what they give on this forum, Intercal is pretty special, and the people behind the scenes must be too  bear_innocent

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Yes, she is the absolute best! She is so helpful when you don't know what mohair would go with what. She has the best customer service of probably anyone I have known. She always takes the time to discuss all your options. bear_original
Aeri

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I should add that Johnna singlehandedly helped me pick out the materials for my Golden Teddy winning skunk, Chauncey, a few years back.  I couldn't get down to SoCal personally and I knew they had a warehouse full of fabrics from which to choose.  I wanted to use two creamy whites -- one long, one short -- and two blacks -- one long, one short -- and the important part was that the blacks had to match, and the whites had to match... but the shorts ALSO had to match, and the longs ALSO had to match.  With all the color/dyelot/quality/finish/etc. options possible, I just couldn't have made this piece without her personal attention and assistance.  She hand-picked four fabrics for me and sent them immediately; they got here in days.  And Chauncey went on to win the trophy!  So yes, Johnna is a customer service All Star.

I still think she's a wench, though, with all that pretty hair and all those white, perfect teeth.  And I mean that in the nicest possible way... bear_original

Stellajella Wien

Browsing through Intercal´s site always makes me drool! All these wonderful mohairs!
And I can´t wait top place an order, not to have it sent to me, because mail & taxes would make the fabrics exorbitantly expensiv, but I plan to visite my friends in USA and have the parcel sent to them ...yipiiieeee!
Can´t wait!
...and so I´ll have to contact Johnna, because for me the american meassurements are a closed book, even though I have been reading the information regarding that.

Gaby bear_flower

Board footer