Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

There are so many people with great Avatars on TT. I was wondering what programs you are using to make them.  I do have to update mine, but don't have the time at thoe moment
TTFN
Amy

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I use heaps of different programs...most people use photoshop but there are also many other design programs out there that are easy and fun to use...Ulead is another company.  There was another post once about design elements that people use to add to their avatars.  Scrapbooking sites are great for these, and clipart.
If you need any help sing out, I'm still learning but have made quite a few already.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Amy!

I use Photoshop Elements... when I have time to mess with my avatars... :crackup:

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

I'm afraid I took the easy way - Penny made my avatar   :clap:  :clap:

I'm afraid I'm useless.  The heart is willing but my brain is somewhere else........

There a lots of very talented computer people on here - someone will jump in I'm sure. :dance:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Photoshop 7.0.  Wish I had version CS2.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA
Chowlea Bears wrote:

I'm afraid I took the easy way - Penny made my avatar   :clap:  :clap:

I'm afraid I'm useless.  The heart is willing but my brain is somewhere else........

There a lots of very talented computer people on here - someone will jump in I'm sure. :dance:

Me too. Penny made mine :dance:  :dance:  I just love it. :dance:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

The lovely, talented Shel-Shel did mine  bear_original

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia
Shelli wrote:

Shelli, Maybe this will help?

http://www.downloadzstop.com/index.asp? … =photoshop

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA
Shelli wrote:

I have it and can't do any thing but crop and re seize !! Drives me crazy !! Because I know every thing I need is in there !!!!

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

I have Photoshop CS2 now if I can just learn to do everything it does. Time if only there was more time in the day.

I would love to learn how to animate parts of the avatar like the fairies in Sarah's avatar. Sarah I just love your avatar.

Hugs,

Board footer