Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

K Pawz Guest

Sorry everyone, please be warned to view this at your own risk, although it is readily available in the artist Bear section on eBay and is in fact a bear, butttt be warned....I just can't believe this!!! Remember no ill comments towards the artist!!!

Krista

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hunky-Soft-Sculptur … dZViewItem

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
oh dear I don't know about a new direction but they sure have a sense of humour.

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Ummmmmmm........not sure what to say!............ :crackup:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked Oh my..........the question I have is "why?"  Why would anyone do this?  Sure, I've joked about the idea once or twice, but really it is in very poor taste to actually make a teddy like this and then offer it for sale.  Is that bashing the artist?  Trying not to do that! bear_wacko  I notice also the artist hasn't shared his/her name at all.......

Sorry guys.......guess my usual nutty sense of humor deserted me today!! bear_tongue

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

bear_shocked  bear_shocked OH...oh my!! bear_shocked  bear_shocked
I had a friend send me a card once that she had seen in an adult store of a rather well endowed and  'excited' teddy. EWWWWWW!
To each his own I guess.  bear_ermm  I'm curious to see how the bear sells.

Cheryl bear_flower

K Pawz Guest

I'm with you on this one Tracy, it totally blew me away to click on this bear and see that!!!! would be curious though to see if it sells!

Krista

Iowa
Website

Yeah, it just totally grossed me out!! :crackup: I suppose it really offended my sense of what an artist bear is supposed to be........aack!!  I will be curious too though to see if it does sell. :redface:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I wouldn't call it an artist bear as such but it surely is unique..
My sense of humour knows no bounds though *sigh*  bear_whistle

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

I don't think the person selling is the artist, they don't claim to be and the last sentence makes it seem like they're not.  Probably a gag gift that was made at some point and now someone's just selling it in hopes of making a buck on ebay ...ahhhhhh good old eBay bear_grin  :crackup:  bear_whistle

:hug:
~Chrissi

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

wow, I'm not offended or anything, not even close. But I am speachless..........................

It is a pretty well sculpted......umm........body part.........lol

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Hahaha.. well not my taste.. but pretty funny. I had someone request a bear like that once.. lol.
I said no.. lol. That one I'll keep in my watch list. heehee.

Bear Hugs!
Melanie

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hmmmm, not sure what to say about that either, it will definitely be interesting to see if it sells. I couldn't resist and had to show it to hubby. He chuckled but said he was amazed someone would actually do this to a bear.

Hugs,

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

UMMMMMMMMMMMM  Gee who did that ?????? If that sells !!!! You won't see one of those on my boy bears !!! I don't know what to say !!!! :redface:

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

This just made me laugh. bear_grin  bear_grin
It is a little sad though as the bear has got a really cute face. bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

OK  just went and changed my pants  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   that is just to funny.  We also have joked about doing a bear like that but not sure if we ever would, but I guess I should never say never.

It will be very interesting to see how it sells that's for sure,  it's certainly not artist material but it sure made my day.

Hugs

Shane

Iowa
Website

Bearnography at it's best.  I just wonder if the size of his paws correspond to the size of his, er, well you know...

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: I'm still grossed out (bleh! bear_tongue ).......but you're just killing me here Lisa!!

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

Too Funny!! :crackup:  :crackup:

Too much work for me....to add another appendage....arms and legs are enough bear_grin

Joan

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton
lemmonbears wrote:

Too much work for me....to add another appendage....arms and legs are enough bear_grin

Joan

And don't forget the ears...trying to match up those little guys....oh wait  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Cheryl  bear_tongue

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  I think it's absolutely HILARIOUS!!!  :crackup:  :crackup:

I'm not easily offended.....I have a rude sense of humour anyway! I have to say that it's the sort of bear one of my friends would buy me!!  :crackup:

K Pawz Guest

OMG you guys are a riot!!!! :crackup:  :crackup:

Hugs,
krista

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I think the seller IS the artist who made this bear...looking at the auction she has an 'about me' page and states that she is a bear artist.

I take my hat off to her!!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :clap:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

What the H_____ is that!  bear_shocked  bear_shocked OH MY....

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

.and I thought bears were so innocent. bear_innocent  Not many innocent things left in the world. bear_sad

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Okay - well thats different!  Well I ummm.......lost for words! :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

All I have to say is that you won't find any of my bears that anatomically correct!

Jane

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836
Pumpkin & Pickle Bears wrote:

I think the seller IS the artist who made this bear...looking at the auction she has an 'about me' page and states that she is a bear artist.

I take my hat off to her!!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :clap:

Oh my gosh, I stand totally corrected!  Wow. Still think it's a total gag gift item..even the name is totally goofy bearnographic in style.....good grief bear_rolleyes  :crackup:

Board footer