Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

At last I'm on the move!  I'm squeezing a few moments to pop in here to let you know I'm up to my eyeballs in packing boxes and will be losing my computer tomorrow ...  bear_cry   When I've worked out which wires go where and how to reconnect my broadband (gulp!) I'll be back in touch again ...

So, in the meantime, heaps of congrats to the Golden Teddy Award winners, (sorry I didn't get to join in with the main thread, but it's been chaotic here) and good luck to all those of you preparing for shows.  I look forward to seeing all the preview bears. bear_thumb

I'm not moving far, just a couple of miles across town, but the new house is much more spacious than my current house, so I'm really looking forward to setting myself up with a practical work area, rather than having to work in my living room and on my kitchen table, as I have been doing for the past seven years.  It's a huge upheaval because I've lived in my house for 23 years and really have taken root here, but hey, nothing ventured and all that!  Incidentally, I will be woken every morning by a cockerel .. that will be a novelty!  bear_tongue

Right, that's my lot for now, I need to climb over the boxes in my hall to get to the door and start loading my car ...

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Good luck with the move Paula - I hope it all runs smoothly. bear_thumb
See you at Hugglets - which is fast approaching so I don't know why I am on the computer rather than sewing!!  I really must get on with some bears!!! bear_grin

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Hope all goes well with your move, also hope you will be happy in your new pad!
Hugs Kerren

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Good luck with the move!! Oh how exciting.And I always loved waking up to a cockerel.Untill a fox ate him bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry
Anyhow thats a whole different story, Enjoy your move and try not to get to stressed out. :hug:  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Good luck moving home Paula. Don't do what my husband did the day we moved here...he slipped over and broke his arm, really useful when you've five kids underfoot.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
See you at Hugglets!

Hugs Jane. bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Hope all goes well with the move Paula.....I'm sure all the upheavel will be well worth it.

Looks like you will have some early starts now!!......never mind good for bear production!!   bear_thumb

Good luck!......and see you at Hugglets...

Yvonne  bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Good luck in your house move Paula.I hope you enjoy your new house as it must be hard living somewhere for 23 years and then uprooting.
Laurie :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Will keep thinking 'smooth moving' thoughts for you  :hug:   Fingers crossed you'll be able to get back on here in no time  bear_happy

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Whatever you do - keep the tea/coffee pots safe .............................

Good luck to you - how exiting....................... bear_thumb
I envy you your workroom...............................

Here's a housewarming gift for you  bear_flower

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Paula, I'm so glad your day has finally come - best of luck for a perfect move.

hugs,

Brenda

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Sending bear hugs and wishes for all to run smoothly!!! :hug:  :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Good luck with the move , it will be allot of work but worth it !!!!

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

How exciting!! Good luck with the move .I also, hope it goes smoothly. You wont know yourself with a work room.
I also use to make bears on the dining table. Thought I was in heaven when I disassembled the guest room and turned it into a work room . It is now TOO SMALLL. I want more space!! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_thumb

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Good luck with the move Paula ...hope it all goes well...

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hey, friend, much good luck with the move.  Sounds like you will really enjoy having more space - I know I would.  Check back with us when you can.

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

"I will be woken every morning by a cockerel .. that will be a novelty!   "

I bet that's a novelty that will wear thin..lol (perhaps a cockeral roast could be planned soon, as a house warming? :crackup: )

Good luck, we moved just over a year ago, after being in the same house for about the same time as you. I miss my friends (but you're not moving far so that should be alright for you) but apart from that it's GREAT! I hope you really feel at home fast and enjoy your new space.

Board footer