Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Hi Everyone,

Steven and I are doing a workshop at the Schaumburg show in April, a little bear coin purse called Maple, I'll try and post a pic of him.  If it doesn't work for me you can see a small pic of him on the abc website http://www.abcunlimitedproductions.com/  just click on April workshops and you can see the pic and you can register for the workshop online at their site as well.

I've tried to upload the pic but for some reason it won't let me , can't waste anymore time on it spent an hour already trying to upload the pic, so you'll just have to look at it from the abc site.

big hugs and frustrated

Shane

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Hey Shane
What a cutie- I'm sure you'll get lots of students! The Schaumburg show is still probably my favourite show, hope to get back there one day....
Cheryl bear_flower

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

the-bear-guys.jpgCute little guy

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

hey look...it worked....I stole him for you Shane....hhahahhaha

Waterloo, Ontario
bumblebearies wrote:

hey look...it worked....I stole him for you Shane....hhahahhaha

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup: good one Veronica, I'm glad someone was able to post the darn pic haha.  Thanks for being able to do that.

Cheryl you are so right about Schaumburg I think it's our favourite show as well to do,  but I also really enjoy TBAI as well, so it's a close call between the two.

Hope you do make it back there sometime as well.

hugs

Shane

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

He's very cute Shane.

At the risk of sounding like and idiot............um, where is Schaumburg?????? bear_ermm

AndreaM bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Good luck with the show and workshop. The bear purse is cute, I'd join in for the fun of it if I could. Sadly I won't be there. Good luck, I hope you get lots of people joining in.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Waterloo, Ontario
AndreaM wrote:

He's very cute Shane.

At the risk of sounding like and idiot............um, where is Schaumburg?????? bear_ermm

AndreaM :)

Hi Andrea,

Schaumburg is like a suburb of Chicago,  has one of the best Teddy Bear shows there in April and again in October, it's a great show if you ever get the chance to go.

Thanks everyone for your comments on Maple, he's gonna be a lot of fun to make in the workshop we are so looking forward ot it and I promise it will be a lot of laughs as well.

big hugs

Shane

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

VERY cute, Shane and Steven!   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Thanks Shane for clearing that up, maybe I'll get to go one day!  I hope you guys make a million dollars!

Hugs,

AndreaM bear_original

Waterloo, Ontario
AndreaM wrote:

Thanks Shane for clearing that up, maybe I'll get to go one day!  I hope you guys make a million dollars!

Ohhhh  wouldn't that me be nice  thanks  :hug:

Shane

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Maple, the purse bear is very sweet.
Thanks for sharing Shane and I hope that you enjoy the show and have fun at the workshop.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Waterloo, Ontario

Thanks Carolyn,  we always have a really good time when we do a workshop and we are really looking forward to this one.

hugs

Shane

Board footer