Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Hi everyone,

I received my first card today from Veronica Philion of Bumblebearies.  Thank you, Veronica for the beautiful card and fancy papers.  Happy Valentine's Day!!

hugs,
Sheila

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Yay! Wow that was fast!

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Wow, that was fast!  I can't wait to get one now bear_original

AndreaM

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Hooray!!!!  I just recieved my first 2 Valentines cards today! One from Veronica, thank you for the recipie. I can't wait to try it, it sounds delicious!
The second is a beautiful handmade card from Tami E, I just love bear_wub  the three little fellows on the front!

They couldn't have come at a better time, the weather here has been terrible.  saturday night we recieved close to 2 feet of snow and Sunday an addition of close to a foot!  It's made forsome very stressful driving and quite frankly I'm exausted from it all bear_wacko !  Not to mention the temperature feels like -27 degrees with the wind chill BBBBBRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
So thank you again ladies for truely brightening my snowwy, blowy, cold day! bear_flower

Hugs,  :hug:
AndreaM bear_original

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

How Sweet .... I received an adorable hand made Valentine from our own Tami Eveslage ....and I wan't even on the Valentine list.

Thank you Tami and a Happy Valentine Day to you too!!!

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

Wow..that was quick...         alright!  Now of course I am wishing I had time to do handmade ones.  But, was finishing up a doll for a challenge..so...next time!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I received one from Tami E, also, and it is adorable!  Thank you so much, Tami!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

I'm glad you like them! I didn't sign up for the Valentines listeither. I just didn't get Holiday cards out in time  :redface: so I thought I'd make Valentines for the folks on that list. And since I started making them right after Christmas, they actually made it on time! (could be a first for me bear_innocent )

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I received my first today from Jane Perala ...thank you Jane for your lovely hand made card..

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I received my second card today... Thank you TamiL for the lovely card

Calgary, Alberta
Website

Got my first card today ...thanks TamiL for a beautiful card...love the pic of your little guy on the front....

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I received my first from Patty - it is a beautiful handmade card - Patty I love it.
Danni

djbbears Queensland

Received a lovely card from Veronica bear_flower ..........thank you sooooo much, and will try the receipe it sounds yummy :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
thank you again...........am making a little album with all my cards as I receive them as you ladies rock :hug:  :hug:

Debbie bear_flower

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

I got my first Valentines today too! From AndreaM (with bears and flowers -2 of my favourite things!) and from Gladys with the sweetest little poem. I can't believe I received a card today (thursday) that Gladys mailed from California on Monday bear_shocked  I will never understand the postal system bear_wacko  bear_wacko
Lets keep the love circulating and let everyone know when you receive Ok? bear_smile

Cheryl bear_flower

Calgary, Alberta
Website

That mysterious system called "postal"....

guess what I got today?   a Christmas card from a doll making friend in Serbia...she mailed it December 09 !  ahhahahha it even had air mail stickers all over it...so it flew..but I wonder where inthe world it actually went?  if cards could talk hey?

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I received a card today from Gladys, very cute!! Thank you!!  bear_original
This is just tooooooo much fun!

sarahjane Brisbane

I received two yesterday from Andres m and TaniL thank you both girls!!!  bear_flower

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

I've received four over the last few days.........and I'm pokey posting here, sorry! :doh:  The beautiful cards I've received are from Tami L, Tami E, Andrea, and Patty.  Thanks to all of you!! :hug:  :hug:   This is the best Valentine's ever!! bear_wub

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I got another one today from Chrissie B.  THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I love the little teddy confetti!

Hugs,
AndreaM bear_original

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi all, got a really cute handmade card today from Patsy!! And so cute stickers!! Hugzz Sweety!!!
These swaps are really fun!

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

ME TOO!! I got my first one yesterday!! Beautiful hand made card! Thank you Patsy bear_wub
I am glad that you got the card Cheryl and thank you again for organize  it!! bear_thumb
Glad you got yours  Tami I made mines on a new computer program I have. I feel bad not making them handmade but, I just did not have the time bear_sad  Hope you guys understand.
THANKS!!
bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

I got mine from Gladys  and Tami L.   Thank you, Gladys and Tami.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I'm glad you got your card Cheryl,  I thought those cards were sweet too, I was so pleased when I found them.  It took ages to find cards that weren't the little ones I used to give out as a child to my classmates.

Hugs for everyone :hug:
AndreaM bear_original

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

I got one  today, from Nancy, beautiful hand made one THANKS !! Love it bear_wub
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

I haven't received any yet but hey, still 4 days to go here in Aussieland...

Board footer