Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

I got another one ! This one if from Dilu. Beautifully hand made bear_thumb
Thanks girlfriend!
Bear hugs and Golly smiles.
Gladys bear_flower

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

I've gotten 3 cards so far!!  Thank you Debra, Denise and Aleta...they're lovely bear_wub

:hug:
~Chrissi

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Got a gorgeous handmade card today from Nancy, thank you!!! bear_wub

nandesign Posts: 361

Hi Tami:

You are welcome! Glad it arrived...and I'm happy you like it.

Hugs, Nancy

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I have received one from Denise Eastwell, Daphne, Tracy, Denise Shannon, Tami Lahey, and Tami Eveslage - all very wonderful and appreciated!!  Thanks so very much ladies - and a HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all of you, also!
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

Three more today for me!!  thanks to Cheryl..Bruinwerks... Patty Barone at Swan Lake Bears and Deborah Burnham... all of them hand made, one with the cutest little bear stickers, one with surprise confetti... hahahhahahhaha  .... I was picking up by hand; don't want those to go in the vacuum cleaner, I may be able to use those!  (the doll maker in me for sure..or the packrat...we never toss anything!).    What fun it was mailing out the cards...and now it is just as much of a hoot getting some in the mailbox each day.  I love this!

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Got one from Daphne today - Thanks for the card and the confetti! I love confetti! bear_original
Cheryl bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Oh wow . . . I got two more today!!  From Dilu and Jane Perala!  Thanks so much ladies - very sweet!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What a lot of fun this card swap has been - they look so wonderful on my mantlepiece.
Thanks ever so much Chrissie B, Aleta, Veronica, Debbie and Janet - such a treat and have never
had that many before.
I have just had some chocolates, they were giving them out in the City - yum -what a great way to start the
day!

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

I got a lovely card from Tami L with one of her adorable Fairy Doogles pictured on the front! Thank You Tami!!!

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I recieved one yesterday from Debbie with the cutest little kitty on it bear_wub
and another today, a lovely handmade one from Cheryl bear_smile

Thanks again for organizing this Cheryl, it's nice to recieve love bear_wub

Hugs,
AndreaM bear_original

Calgary, Alberta
Website

I was out shoveling 6 new inches of snow when the mailman brought another card!   Thank you Janet... did you have to trudge through plenty of snow yourself just to mail it?

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

I have received three very lovely cards - one from Claire (beary-clairey), one from Chrissi Catherwood, and one from Cheryl (bruinwerks).  Thank you so very much ladies, they are all lovely hand made cards.
Have a wonderful Valentine's day everyone.

Jane P.

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton
cherylbruinwerks wrote:

I can't believe I received a card today (thursday) that Gladys mailed from California on Monday bear_shocked  I will never understand the postal system bear_wacko  bear_wacko

In keeping with this interesting 'trend'  - I received a lovely card from Sheila today from Nebraska mailed on the Thursday the 8th and a beauty from TamiE in Ohio mailed on the 31st of January! bear_wacko

thanks both of you!
Cheryl bear_flower

bearlykidzbears Bearly Kidz Bears
Lodi, Ca.

I've gotten a great card from Cheryl that was handmade, and some very pretty cards from Sarah-Jane, Shella Yates-Vuu, Aleta of the silly bear. Thank you all for some great cards. Denise

sarahjane Brisbane

I recieved two lovely cards today one from Aleta and one from Carolyn (Draffin Bears) Thank you ladies I hope everyone had a wonderful valentines day!!  :hug:

Bearalive Bearalive
S.California
Website

I just got a card from Sue Ann ! LOVE IT!! Thank you sooooooo much I will really treasure  it. bear_wub
Bear hugs and Golly smiles .
Gladys bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

I got a really nice card from Cheryl today - so pretty!!  Thanks a bunch!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Received a beautiful card today from Cheryl, thank you so much!!!!

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

To all my card buddies:  A very special thank you for all the lovely Valentine's.   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I recieved a beautiful hand made card from nancy......THANK YOU!
And another handmede one today from Tracey Lee, with the coolest 3d hearts filled with sequines and beads, I kept shaking the envelope trying to guess what was making the sound...........THANK YOU!
Thanks to both of you :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs,
AndreaM bear_original

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Aleta and Chrissie,  THANK-YOU for the lovely cards.....  they are much appreciated..

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Just want to say a big thank you to Cheryl, Dilu, Patsy, Nancy, Gladys, Danni and Tami for sending such wonderful Valentines Cards they really made going to the mail box a whole lot more exciting. I hope everyone had a fantastic Valentines day and received tons of hugs and kisses and better yet more chocolate.  Can't wait for the next card swap this was so much fun.  I hope my cards have found their way to their recipients.
Hugs to all
Deborah Burnahm
of Bearhaven Bears

Calgary, Alberta
Website

Another card yesterday.....thanks to Debra Travers.....

This was indeed a lot of fun...

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

I received a lovely card from Cheryl today thank you Cheryl its a lovely card.

Board footer