Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

1.jpgI have just finished Judi's Felted Face class and this is my sweet new little bear. He is so new that he doesn't even have a name yet!  bear_laugh  This was my first try at needle felting  so the whole experience was brand new to me. I learned so much and had tons of fun! I would highly recommend this class to anyone. Thanks again, Judi.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Terrie! Oh my gosh what a wonderful fellow! Alot of work but well worth it! He is wonderful!

Hugs Louise

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Terrie you have done a wonderful job of you first felted face- It is beautiful  Well done!!!! I too took Judi's course but never quite got the bear finished
Hugs
Gail :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Terrie, fantastic work, isn't needlefelting addictive.  bear_original

Terrie Terries Bears

Thankyou Louise, Gail & Karen for your comments.

Alot of work but well worth it! He is wonderful!

Louise, it is quite a lot of work but fun work and the time just flies.

It is beautiful  Well done!!!! I too took Judi's course but never quite got the bear finished

Thanks Gail, you will have to get at it! bear_grin  bear_grin and be sure to post pictures when he is done bear_original

isn't needlefelting addictive

Yes it is Karen! I can't wait to try another one now.

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Terrie, do you use denim for your backdrops? I finally got several shades and love them.

This image is ever so much nicer than the one posted on the E Baer list, though it might be the same one in just a thumbnail. I looked at all of the classes last night, after Nancy (VERY PATIENTLY) has been explaining to me how to work the classes there (I'm taking Judi's Airbrushing.) Apparently, I've been drooling over the class lists and was using an old bookmark.

Also, could you tell me the pixel size and other settings for that image? That's what I was refering to in another thread, about multiple images in one post and being large images. TIA!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Oh Terrie, You did a beautifulljob  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  I have been looking forward to seing this little fellow and I am not disappointed in any way.  Just wonderful!  You really captured the expression just as in the classroom bear.  I know you will go very far with needle felting.  BRAVO!!! :dance:  bear_wub

tinybear-dk TinyBear
Denmark

Wow Terrie
It´s a wondelful and really fantastic bear.
congratulations  bear_thumb  :clap:  :clap:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Awe what a cute expreeion!

Terrie Terries Bears

Bobbie, I haven't tried denim but that is a great idea! This is a piece of fabric that I found in a clearout bin at Walmart. It is a blend of some kind and must have polyester in it because it never wrinkles.

Where did you find my picture at E Bear? I posted it and couldn't find it so I posted it again bear_grin A message came up saying that the image had been received but I still couldn't find it! .....and it is probably posted twice bear_ermm

This is the same picture that I posted there. It is 400 x 600 pixels at 72 dpi

There are a lot of great  classes there! I am sure you will enjoy and get a lot out of the Judi's Airbrushing class.

Thankyou so much Judi, I really did enjoy doing him bear_original

Thankyou so much Tina & Jenn! bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Well he's a bright eyed cheery chap this one. Excellent job!!!  I gather you are addicted now?
You really did do an excellent job bear_thumb

Terrie Terries Bears

Thanks Wendy, I am afraid so, now I just need more hours in the day to do all that I want to do! bear_grin

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What a sweet happy faced bear, Terrie - made me smile.
You will be looking forward to making more of these lovely bears - great work.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

great job....I really enjoyed that class when I first took it.

Marion

Terrie Terries Bears

Thanks Carolyn & Marion. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the class as well Marion! bear_original

Board footer