Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

zemeski Posts: 434

bear_wub Valentine's Day is Wednesday, February 14th and I was just wondering what everyone is planning for their Honey??? I'm taking my honey out to eat with my daughter and my husband has a surprise for me he hasn't shared it yet with me.  bear_wub

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

we bought a couples massage, the place is 2 mins from home so it'll be a good day...........

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'm going to Washington, DC with just my husband and it will be my first time EVER setting foot on East Coast soil!

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I am a card maker.  So I bought a stamp set called IOU for making coupons.  I am going to make one for his favorite dish and another for a full massage.

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

I am going to stay married to him  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Hugs
Vicki

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

baggaley bears wrote:

I am going to stay married to him  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Hugs
Vicki

Ha!  :crackup:

zemeski Posts: 434

You all Crack me up!! :crackup:  :crackup: Yes, I agree that staying married to your honey is gift enough!!! :crackup:

K Pawz Guest

I am taking them to Puppy Class!!!! oh wait, hubby is supposed to be the honey???? :crackup:  :crackup:

Hugs,
Krista

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

My honey will be out of town on business on Valentines Day, so I made up a bag full of goodies (a pair of apes singing "I got you Babe" , a huge chocolate Kiss,  a couple of bags of his favorite chocolate chip cookies, a Yorkie coffee mug set (from the dogs) a small box of chocolates and some of his favorite trail mix. I also made him a Marine corp blanket throw. I will hide the bag of goodies in his car right before he leaves.
Sonya

Board footer