Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_thumb Great news Sue Ann and I am so pleased for you  bear_original Such a lovely bear and I like the 2 different colours which go together so nicely and the name is very fitting.

Hugs Lyn  bear_flower

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

What an honour Sue Ann, a very well done to you :dance:  :clap:  fabulous  bear_wub

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

You are amazing Sue Ann! How cool is that? wow

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Oh my goodness Sue Ann – that is just out of this world incredible! What an honor!
Way cool! Now, maybe I can afford one of your beautiful bears. LOL Just kiddin. I would rather have one from you personally. I will be watching for this bear.
Congratulations!!!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

kassie

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Congratulations to you Sue Ann
Brillliant news

Warm wishes
Pauline

djbbears Queensland

Sue Ann what a wonderful acheivement for you...........Your bears have a special touch that you put into them., well done :clap:  :clap: you have a great talent.........Good onya bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_flower

Debbie

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Conrgatulations!! Your own Steiff bear!!! Too cool.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You know, folks  . . . as honored and pleased as I am with this achievement, I really treasure all of your kind, generous responses.  As I scroll through all of these messages, reading your replies brings tears to my eyes.  I'm not usually a maudlin, sentimental person, but dagnabbit -  having friends from all over the world being thrilled with me for this accomplishment just touches me.  Thank you all for being happy for me . . . I am totally 'over the moon'!!  (Thanks to the TT members from the UK, OZ, and Canada for using this phrase - I like it!!)  Big hugs!

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

WONDERFUL--------- :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  I'm sooo delighted for you  bear_smile  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs
catherine
x

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fantastic news Sue Ann, congratulations they are fantastic bears too.  :clap:

Board footer