Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

NITROwith-packaging.jpgNITROlyingdown.jpgNITROsitting-upalone-looking-cute.jpgThis is my wee puppy from Krista.  Nitro arrived on my doorstep at 8.55am yesterday. I took the parcel with me to the coffee shop and opened him to an audience of my friends. The were lots of aaawwwsss and lots of cuddles. They all but smothered him. He looks soooo real!! The way he moves in your hands is sooo like like.
I am just sooo sooo sooo impressed. He has his own blankie an all
He's just tooo cute for words. The amount of detail is very impressive. I dont believe Krista missed a trick.
So I gather you get the idea I really love this wee Puppy.Thankyou for all the work you put into him Krista. I feel really privileged. He is PERFECT :hug:  :thumbsup: 

Ok Pictures...... I have been told that I over expose my pics in editing. That is because I have an old sreen and am unable to see the photos unless I do brighten them up. So the pics I'm post of Nitro I am unable to see clearly myself. I did print them out and they look really good. SO I am HOPING that theycan  be see them on your screens.

K Pawz Guest

I am soooooo glad you like him Wendy!!Awesome Pictures, he behaved much better for you than he did for me!!! I am off to upload pics of Master Perigriene!!!

Hugs,
Krista

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

He sure is a cutie!!  bear_wub

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

He has such attitude...lovely.

Marion

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh wow, looks like you girls have had a heap of fun, Nitro is so cute  bear_smile

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Nice trade! Both you ladies did really well as you're both great artists.

Board footer