Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Jacobhead.jpgJacob2.jpgThank heavens for Intercal's speedy delivery service!  This guy had been in my workbasket waiting to be finished for Hugglets when I realised I hadn't cut out an outer arm!  What was I thinking?!  My own head must have been on back to front when I cut out the bear!  I ordered extra fabric with my fingers crossed and my heart in my mouth and hey presto, it arrived here in the UK today, in plenty of time to complete him for Hugglets on Sunday!!  What a relief!

'Jacob' is a massive 26" in height, a real statement bear!  He is made from Intercal's gorgeous antique stone with dark backing alpaca.  At least he'll take up quite a bit of room on my table at the show ... perhaps that will hide the fact that I don't have many bears to sell! :pray:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Wow....I'm just in shock!!....Paula I think you must have some magical powers...I just can't

keep up with you!!

Jacob is amazing...and so big and chunky...fabulous..I love him!!!

Yvonne  bear_flower

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Wow!!!  Where are these bears coming from!!??? bear_grin
This one is particularly gorgeous- a real armful of 'hug'!!!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

He is gorgeous Paula, so cuddly, he will look lovely at Hugglets

Warm wishes
Pauline

Stitch SanguineCreations
Wales

He yells out to be hugged bear_grin Lovely fella.

Kent
Website

Thanks everyone!  I must admit I'm very pleased with this fella ... and his 'Just Joshua' brother bear.  There's something very satisfying about working with the alpaca!

K Pawz Guest

WOW Paula!!! I have done that before and have blamed it on the cats :whistle:, not that I would forget to cut it out bear_rolleyes  and then ordered more!!!

Good Luck at Hugglets
Hugs,
Krista

Kent
Website

Glad to know I'm not the only daft one here!!  bear_grin

Thanks for your comments everyone ... you always make me smile!  bear_flower

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Wowee, he is outstanding!! He looks so masculine! You must eb thrilled that you were able to finish him! He'll be snapped up in a shot!

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

He's beautiful Paula - heaven knows how you make them so fast................

'Jacob' is a massive 26" in height, a real statement bear!  He is made from Intercal's gorgeous antique stone with dark backing alpaca.  At least he'll take up quite a bit of room on my table at the show ... perhaps that will hide the fact that I don't have many bears to sell!

My Gran always used to say - Its quality not quantity..  and you surely will be displaying quality............ bear_grin

Board footer