Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Hi TT friends!

I have 17 weeks to go until I have to be dragged to the hospital only to endure the most painful experience a woman can ever have! But at least I get to bring a baby home with me!  bear_tongue  I thought I would share a couple of pics of my pregnancy so far with all of you.  I decided to play around with photoshop a bit...
23weeksSm.JPG
23weeksSm2.jpg

Kimberly W.

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Kimberly, what beautiful pictures!!!
If this is your first child , I will not lie, this will be the worst pain you will EVER have , but with the pain will come the most pure feeling of love there is, I love my husband, I love my family and I love my friends, but until I had children I had no idea what pure selfless love was, I would trade my life to protect my children. It is such a wonderful journey you are about to travel, my blessing and best wishes are with you.
God bless that wonderful new life.
Bear Hugs
Jodi

Ft. Bragg, NC

Thank you so much, Jodi! bear_original  This will be my third, so I know all too well the pain!  especially since I went through labor the first two times 'au natural' ie. no epidural...

And yes, it's a wonderful love; now we have another to add to it!!  bear_wub

Kimberly W.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

What an adorable photo of you, Kim.  I wish I had looked that wonderful pregnant!!!

I don't envy you, however!!!   So glad I'm done with that part of my life...BRING ON THE GRANDBABIES!!!  Wait...second thought...lets wait until they are married first.   :crackup:   :crackup:

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh what wonderfull photo's Kimberly, I think you must be due around the same time as my daughter.  Do you know what your having or is it a big suprise?
My daughter is expecting a little boy about the 8th of June, and she is absolutely radient just like you are in the photo's.  At one stage we thought she had lost the baby, but everything is fine now and going smoothly.
Boys must be more trouble than girls I think  bear_grin

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

so cute, congrats. I bet you're nervous and excited. Loved to see the pics

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

ahhh, dont worry its not as bad as you think and at the end of it youll have your most precious creation ever, i did it twice and im a real wimp!
i promise youll look back and think it was not as bad as you thought it would be x
birth is the easy bit!! xx
good luck x

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

AWWW Kim, you look beautiful!!!!! Can't wait to see an ultrasound!!!!!  :photo:  :photo:

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Beautiful photo's. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Can't wait to see photo's of when the baby arrives.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

You look beautiful Kim, absolutely blooming!

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Wow, you are absolutely glowing! I am so excited for you! :hug:
Aeri

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Congrats on No. 3. Love the pictures. I really like that pregnant women today are proudly showing their tummies to the world with more form fitting clothing.

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

oh la la
bless that little one that is on the way

Lynette

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Wow!!  You look beautiful Kim! bear_thumb  bear_thumb Over half way there now........then you get to the best part, holding that beautiful new baby! bear_wub  bear_wub

K Pawz Guest

Awesome Kimberly!!! You are just glowing!! Congratulations!

Hugs,
Krista

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Beautiful, Kimberly!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Awww... Kimberly... you look SO beautiful!!!!!   bear_wub  bear_smile  bear_wub

Kim Basta

Ft. Bragg, NC

Awww, you ladies are SO SWEET!! Thank you!  bear_wub  The second trimester IS certainly the most comfortable one...  I remember all too well how uncomfortable it gets right around 9 months... then I'll REALLY be glowing! LOL  It's amazing how the body works and times things just right... if I never got uncomfortably big I think I could happily stay pregnant forever! lol

Did anyone else feel kind of weird after they gave birth because suddenly there wasn't anything squirming around in there that you'd gotten so used to? lol

Kimberly W.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio
BearBottoms wrote:

Did anyone else feel kind of weird after they gave birth because suddenly there wasn't anything squirming around in there that you'd gotten so used to? lol

Kimberly W.

I totally remember that feeling.  A couple of times after giving birth, I woke up in the middle of the night laying flat on my stomach.... then completely freaked out that I was doing that!  bear_wacko   then I remembered... there's no body IN there anymore!   :doh:

Kim Basta

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Kim,
     Fabulous pictures - make sure you put them in the baby's book!  There are keepers for sure.  Hope the rest of your pregnancey is easy.

hugs,

Brenda

Ft. Bragg, NC
WildThyme wrote:

A couple of times after giving birth, I woke up in the middle of the night laying flat on my stomach.... then completely freaked out that I was doing that!  bear_wacko   then I remembered... there's no body IN there anymore!   :doh:

LOL, I REMEMBER DOING THAT TOO!! This baby is sooo active (I feel it off and on all day AND all night) that I think it's going to be really strange once it's not in there anymore.

Oh, I think someone asked earlier if we knew the gender yet or if we wanted to know... YES we want to know big time, and we've had the regular ultrasound and the tech thinks it just might be a boy this time.  We already have 2 girls, so a boy would be GREAT!! but we will be happy no matter what, the most important thing is that the baby is HEALTHY!  Chad was really sweet and scheduled a 3D ultrasound for me as a Valentine's Day present; I'll be going to that April 7th, and then I'll be begging the tech to TRY to look for baby boy or girl parts!

If I can, I'll try to put some 3D ultrasound pics on here; maybe they can put them on the disc with the video of the ultrasound.

Kimberly W.

Ft. Bragg, NC

bear_original bear_original bear_original Thank you, Melanie Jayne!  No pressure of course, but I'll bet we'd all love to see a pic or two of you!!  I'll bet your baby belly is splendid!  bear_happy

Kimberly W.

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Kimberly, your pictures are wonderful!!

I wish I had looked that wonderful pregnant!!!

I don't envy you, however!!!   So glad I'm done with that part of my life...BRING ON THE GRANDBABIES!!!  Wait...second thought...lets wait until they are married first.

Me Too!! on everything!!:lol:  bear_grin

Can't wait to see the new family photo!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Aw Kim, How beautiful! I can't wait to see the new little one as well.
Hugs
Sonya

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh you look gorgeous Kim.  I can't relate to what you're all talking about, but I wish you all the best  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer