Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Ohhh my goodness, Sarahjane!!!!!  7!!!  WOW  OK, you are a pro for SURE!!  After 7, one more won't hurt anything!! bear_happy  I know what you mean though, if I start getting involved with pregnant people or people with little babies, it leaves me with an itch for another!!  bear_wacko

Kimberly W.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Your photo is gorgeous Kimberly. :hug:  I cant wait to see the baby :dance:  :dance:

Ft. Bragg, NC

bear_wub Awwww, thanks Wendy... I was wondering what happened to you; I hadn't heard from you in a while! :)

Kimberly W.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon
BearBottoms wrote:

if I start getting involved with pregnant people or people with little babies, it leaves me with an itch for another!!  :wacko:

I know so many woman who are exactly like that.  I have NEVER been that way.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE babies and can hold them, cuddle them, smell them and just be in heaven with a teeny tiny new born cuddled in my arms up to a toddler playing on the floor but am equally as happy to turn them over to their mothers at the end of the day.

I do believe some woman are just naturally able to have easier births.  My mom and I both almost died when I was born.  She labored for three days and nearly bled to death and had to have emergency surgery after I was born.  She was never able to have more children afterwards.   I, however, dropped them like hot potatoes....easy labors, no medication with my first two and only with my third because my blood pressure hit the roof. 

Kim, you just are a beautiful  pregant woman...oh you are just beautiful anyway...preggers or not.

Huge mommy to be hugs,
Shantell

Ft. Bragg, NC

Oh Shantell, thank you; that is really sweet...  :hug:

I suppose in some ways I feel the same way; or maybe it's a bit different... Most of the time I am not really keen on other people's children; don't get me wrong it's not like I don't LIKE them, but I guess I'm just not a 'kid kinda person'.  I don't really ever crawl around on the floor with my own; I show affection in different ways but not so much through playing and such.  But newborns... oh I don't know what it is about them!  I think it's the sheer innocence, not even knowing WHAT they are or WHERE they are, and their lack of motor skills lol, and looking at the world through eyes that have NEVER seen it... I just love them.  And pregnant women... I guess it's the fact that they have a new life they are carrying around; I'm always tickled with pregnant women.  But I get around either of those two and I get to thinking I want another... then I am slapped in the face with the reality that pregnancy and newborns don't STAY that way!!! LOL

Kimberly W.

Board footer