Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

flurry.jpg

His name is Flurry and he is so so amazingly soft and so so cute, I still can't stop looking at him and stroking his little cheeks and I've had him over a week  bear_wub .
Tammy W and I decided to swap bears last year, I was taking forever to send mine, as usual very slow because of things  bear_wacko  and Tammy bless her, sent Flurry out to me anyway coz she knew I needed the cheer up, isn't she the sweetest!!  bear_innocent  bear_innocent  bear_innocent  bear_innocent  bear_innocent
Thankyou so so much sweetie, he is precious to me and is still making me feel better  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Here is a photo, isn't he so cute!!  He's iddy biddy and everything is just perfect!  And the way Tammy packs her bears!  You need to run a course for us all in packing and tags and things, so adorable!!!  He was a delight to open!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  Oh and I watched the cd the other night...what can I say....I want to move to Nova Scotia!!!!  Flurry was a little homesick, but he loves the sunshine here, and his new Jellybelly friends, I think he's got his eye on a pretty little fairy  bear_happy

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

What an adorable little bear, you are so lucky Sarah, I bet you are cheered right up...everytime you feel a little down just pick this little one up and a smile will come to you...

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Fabulous Sarah, you lucky girl.    bear_original

I have also seen Tammy's bears in the fur they are sensational. She is one talented gal.  :hug:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

He is adorable and looks very soft!

Jane

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Congratulations to a beautiful little bear. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs,
bear_original Marion

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Your new little cub looks so sweet and soft and you would just want to cuddle him.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Thanks for looking girls  :hug:  I'm still in love hehe  bear_wub

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh sarah, you crack me up ! I am just so thrilled and honored that you swapped with me.  Now my bear better get her soon before I attach the mailman.  I think he is afraid of me as I rush to the door when I see him sometimes. 
I'm sure he thinks I'm a lunatic.............of course he is right  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  I am so happy that you are enjoying Flurry. Tell him to soak up that Oz heat, it was -30C here today BRRRRRRR !That's brain freezing weather.

Board footer