Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

ariel4.jpg

I've started making my bears for b4b and wanted to display my first.  This little fairy took me 3 weeks to make, another week to photograph and almost that long again to post here  bear_tongue
ariel1.jpg
She's just under 4 inches sitting, and is posed to sit forward with her hands flat on the ground in front of her.  She's taken from the Saphira design that I have in my TBR review profile, just much smaller  bear_happy

Hope you like her, I've got another 4 bears to cut out and sew now...anyone praying as hard as me that they bring enough bears into this world by the time April hits  bear_tongue

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

She is definitely cute!  bear_flower  bear_flower   
I have only finished two but have another 4 waiting for needle felting and /or stuffing and jointing. Then another two I am wondering about whether to sell or not. I'm just surprised I am this organised bear_grin

sarahjane Brisbane

:pray:  :pray:  :pray:  Saying some prayers also Sarah...I'm making them but I keep selling them  bear_grin  Can't complain though I'll just have to sew a bit faster!!!

She is gorgeous I love the little white fairies!!! And I love the way you've set up your photo...

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Sarah, she is just beautiful, what a gorgeous, soulful little face.  Photography is fantastic as well.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Well done Sarah, fabulous bears, good luck with the deadline, I am on one too.  :hug:

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Beautiful Sarah!!  bear_wub   bear_wub  Don't push yourself too hard and wear yourself out bear_shocked  I love the background of your photos  bear_smile  bear_wub  :hug:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

She is gorgeous! 

Jane

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Soooo pretty Sarah!  I really like the background for the photo too, very cute!

:hug:
~Chrissi

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

She is absoloutely gorgeous Sarah, good luck with her.

Warm wishes
Pauline

Australia

awww thankyou all so much for looking and for your comments :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:  really appreciated  bear_flower

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Wonderful bear and a wonderful picture.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Well done, Sarah! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,
bear_original Marion

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

yep she is adorable!!!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Such a dainty pretty little fairy Sarah.
Best of luck with getting the rest of your bears completed.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Australia

Aww, thanks so much Kathy, Carolyn and Marion.  Yes, I'm well on my way with another two bears for b4b...in a fanatical bear making mood at the moment  bear_tongue

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Absolutely beautiful colors on this fairy Sarah.  I was really shocked to see she is much smaller that she appears in the picture.  I assume you made her wings?   They are just lovely.  The whole bear and backround work so wonderfully together.  I'm sure she will do well on B4B .   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Your fairy bears are to dream for!

I love everything about this beautiful girl!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I don't remember you gave us her name!!!

Keep making more!!!!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Australia

Oh thanks Tammy and Sophie  :hug:  I didn't give a name  bear_wacko  but its Ariel, been watching Medium too much lol
Yep Tammy, I made her wings, I love that part  bear_wub  The book is one of those bigger books, you know the dragononlogy books?  Well the fairy version, I was so pleased with the result, thanks to everyone who commented on that, its so good to know the idea was a good one  bear_grin
huggles  :hug:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Great Job! A very lovely bear......I just love how you adorn them

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Ahhhhhhhhh Sarah so pretty ... just like you !!! :lol

:

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

I just can't believe she is so tiny! What a beautiful girl! I just love her.
Aeri

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Sarah this little girl is awesome, so pretty, so tiny and so gonna sell. A lovely bear from a lovely lady.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Board footer