Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Wetlook-Puddles-BBs-MHugginton-beareLamington-and-Albert-sitting-closeup.jpgThese two are my wet-look mohair Puddles which I have made for the B4B auction.
Albert is the older Puddle and Lamington is the green eyed young Puddle. They are 7" standing
armatured trapuntoed and needle felted.

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

i loved them armless and i still love them now bear_wub ...wow!!
but poor old albert still isnt smiling - has lamington been teasing him?
i just had another look and it looks as tho lamington is trying to figure out what the camera is - he a real little poser isnt he, too cute
well done wendy bear_thumb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh Wendy they are wonderful. Thank you for posting the picture, it really has made me smile. I just love the expression on Lamington's face.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

sarahjane Brisbane

I love these wet look puddles Wensy....they are wonderful with or without arms!!!

WA

WetLook-Puddles-320lamington-standing.jpgWetLook-Puddles-320Albert-standing.jpgI thought maybe a different pic of each will show their personalities more.
But maybe not.  bear_grin

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

nope it didnt change a thing bear_tongue there still very much there own selves and will be, i imagine, no matter which way you pose them bear_grin
they have very definate personalitys, well thats what i think any way - i have been known to be wrong.....once......or twice, no more than that tho bear_tongue

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Dear Queen of Platypuss,

I still am in love for Lamington!

Stop tempting me with more pictures!!!!

You know i am not Cresus and cannot afford every critter I fall in love with!!!!!  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

But for sure, they will definately make happy moms/dads/families.

You rock!

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

They are great, so unusual.  Good luck with the auction

Warm wishes
Pauline

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Oh my gosh these are toooo precious!  I want them to waddle right over to my house! (do Puddles waddle??? I have no idea! bear_grin )  The bid4bears creations are all fantastic
:hug:
~Chrissi

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

OK, I am officially in love with Lamington!  They are both adorable, of course, but Lamington is just the CUTEST LITTLE THING!!!!  How perfectly would he sit beside Peter over here, Wendy?????  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Kimberly W.

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Oh Wendy, they are prescious ! ! !   I can't wait for them to show up on B4B.  I might just have to bid.

K Pawz Guest

OMG Wendy they are adorable!!! Is your goal to start a bidding war on B4B's????

Hugs,
Krista

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Absolutely amazing!!! bear_grin

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Love, love , love them!!!!!!!! You have done a really good job with the felting and the shape of their bodies.......They are going to sell really well

WA

Thankyou all for your wonderful compliments :dance:  I am rather pleased with them and I'm rather pleased with the photography. I found that if I can keep the background its true blue colour then the critters show up rather well.  With all the great photographic advice I have received I figured some of it would have to sink in soon or later bear_grin
Thankyou everyone for looking :dance:
Wendy

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Love, love, love them Wendy!  Seems Lamington is the favourite but I like Puddle the best  bear_wub

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

Ooooh, I love em both!  They have such big personalities and they are so adorably CUTE!!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

... armatured, trapuntoed, needlefelted and so much fun!  What fabulous expression you create Wendy!!

WA

aaawww shucks..........you make me go all bashful now............ :redface:  bear_grin  bear_grin
Thankyou folks. I really am quite pleased with them myself. They are going tobe hard to part with. bear_cry
Wendy :dance:

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

awww great - i found some of your cool critters
- i sitll can only load the front page of your site
im glad they are finnished i felt guitly distractign  you with email when the poor guys had no arms
love the beaks esp - do they call them beaks or bills?
cat xxx

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Gorgeous as always Wendy. bear_wub   You are the Platy Queen! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer