Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hello fellow artists! I appologise if I have missed anyone as I see that every bear and wee little critter here deserves a BRAVO!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I try to stay in touch with TT and I want everyone to know I adore your creations. I feel so very bad when I am unable to comment personally on each one! But I am in awe of every one here!

So forgive me if I have missed your little one and know that you have a very huge and lovely talent and I may not always have the time to say a few words but I am truly in awe of your talent!

Hugs and Love Louise

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I have to chime in here too Louise.  I never miss looking at each and every new creation, but am not always up to commenting.  But its the highlight of my day to see all the new creations here  bear_original

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

I must add my  :clap:  too!!!  I don't have a lot of internet time... at least I'm not supposed to.... but I love seeing all these lovely bears!

dakotahicks Paws In My Garden
Georgia

This is wonderful! I feel the same way, it's hard to comment on every bear but am always peeping in when I get a moment to see what beautiful creations everyone is making.  The talent here is phenomenal and I am just happy we have this venue to connect worldwide.  It's nice to know where ever we go I bet we have friends everywhere worldwide and that is saying alot ~ Not everyone has this opportunity, I feel very blessed ~ Big Hugs, Angela

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I'd like to add myself to that list. Every little critter is wonderful and I do actually oooh and aaah here at my computer but sometimes I just don't have the time to comment on all of them and so I feel I probably shouldn't comment on any. But I've never seen a critter here that I didn't like.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

So many lovely bears and wonderful critters......so little time to say a little something special to each person.  Do know that I am peeking in on occassion and you're bringing a bright big smile to this chickie's face.  bear_original  bear_original

Warmest and biggest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

P.S.  Thank you Fuzzy Slipper Friend, Louise, for starting this thread for me to tag on.

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

I am soooooooo in agreement.  The amount of talent up here is just amazing.
CHEERS!!!  :clap:
Big Hugs,
Denise  bear_grin

Board footer